08 Apr, 2014
We have a winner! Thank you everyone for your entries, and thanks as well to Mrs. Tiggy Winkle’s for hosting this sweet spring giveaway!
Surely I’m not the only person in Ottawa who can’t wait for spring to finally get here. I want sun! And green grass! And warm breezes! I do sense some impatience out there, and I have noticed a few Very Enthusiastic family members have already dug their scooters out of the shed and last season’s flip-flops from the basement. :)
ANYWAY. I am very pleased that Fishbowl patron, Mrs. Tiggy Winkle’s, is hosting this very springy giveaway. There may be snow on the ground today, but even THINKING about spring makes me feel better. Thank you Tiggy’s!
One lucky family can win:
- This soft, huggable, and very cuddly Jellycat Bunny.
- Sidewalk chalk! If there’s anything that can occupy kids for long periods of time, it’s sidewalk chalk. And brand name stuff is the way to go here. This Crayola Sidewalk Chalk is awesome for hopscotch grids, practicing ABCs on the sidewalk, and drawing racetracks for your scooter or Plasma Car.
- Squap - sounds weird, but looks pretty cool, and it’s a great way to get your kids playing outside!
Interested? Here is the nitty gritty:
- In order for your entry to qualify, please leave a comment below and tell me what toys your child likes to play with outdoors. That’s it!
- For an extra entry, comment on this Facebook post too. Just let me know you did so in a second comment below.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- If you can’t post your comment for whatever reason you can email it to me for posting at andrea at quietfish dot com. Please note, I cannot be responsible if your entry is misdirected or gets stuck in my Spam folder.
- I will draw one name using Random.org at noon EST on April 15, 2014. I’ll contact the winner via email, who will have to pick up their winnings at the Westboro location of Mrs. Tiggy Winkle’s.
This is not a requirement of the giveaway, but if you’re a fan of Mrs. Tiggy Winkle’s I highly recommend you follow them on Twitter and Facebook for advance warning of sales, contests, and other great insider scoop.
Sounds good? Over to you! Good luck!