30 Oct, 2007

negotiating with the tooth fairy

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Easy ways to make kids happy

It began with this:

An important message for the tooth fairy

Sarah took that extra day to think about what she wanted to do with her tooth.

She decided she doesn’t care about the cash and wants to keep the tooth instead. So last night she had me write this note by way of explanation.

6 Responses to "negotiating with the tooth fairy"

1 | Jennifer

October 30th, 2007 at 9:10 pm

This is priceless. My oldest hasn’t lost his first tooth yet, but now I can hardly wait …!

2 | Cyn

October 31st, 2007 at 6:55 am

6thGrader lost a tooth on vacation in Europe. The Tooth Fairy left him 5 Euro (which is like $3.75 US). At home she leaves Disney Dollars but apparently in Europe, she only leaves Euros. He was disappointed. Fortunately we were on a Disney Cruise and the Tooth Fairy realized that he might be disappointed, so she got in touch with Mickey to take care of him. Here’s what happened.

3 | J.

October 31st, 2007 at 7:06 am

That’s too cute. She’s so thoughtful.

4 | twinmomplusone

October 31st, 2007 at 8:07 am

priceless!

5 | MomOnTheGo

October 31st, 2007 at 9:13 am

What an independent thinker you have! I hope that my little one questions such practices, too.

6 | PG

November 7th, 2007 at 1:23 am

Too cute. I remember writing a note for the tooth fairy and leaving it on the kitchen table with my tooth because I didn’t like the idea of a fairy going under my pillow while I slept.