14 Apr, 2008

Monday monday

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Misc. life|Photography

Sarah’s birthday weekend is officially over. Phew. Things are finally back to normal around here. I had coffee with Dani and Lucas this morning.

What a great way to kick off the week eh?

Look at her, isn’t she gorgeous? She JUST HAD A BABY PEOPLE.

Dani and Lucas

Lucas was a perfect dream baby. Here he is, just barely tolerating me and my camera.

DSC_7324.JPG

Would ya look at this handsome little guy? I think he liked me. (Or at least I hope he did, because I sure liked him.)

smile

8 Responses to "Monday monday"

1 | DaniGirl

April 14th, 2008 at 2:57 pm

Oh Andrea, you’re so sweet, and these are lovely photos! Thanks for this, and for not mocking neither my addled-brain conversation fragments nor my ungraceful attempt to nurse discreetly in public. It was so much fun seeing you today, the beginning of a stellar day.

2 | DaniGirl

April 14th, 2008 at 2:58 pm

“not mocking neither”? Ugh. Apparently, my comments are as addled as my conversation. Eep!

3 | Shan

April 14th, 2008 at 5:56 pm

Oh he is so sweet.

4 | BeachMama

April 14th, 2008 at 7:14 pm

Oh my he looks so much like his brothers. Dani, you look fantastic. Glad you gals got to get together for coffee!

5 | Postcards from the Mothership » You were right!

April 15th, 2008 at 6:55 am

[…] It’s on days like these that I truly love my one-year sabbatical in SAHM-land. I started the day with a coffee date with Andrea, who gets sweeter every time we meet. She took the most gorgeous photos of Lucas… I stole this one, but you should pop on over to her site to take a look at the rest, and I’ll wait for you to get back. […]

6 | Marla

April 15th, 2008 at 8:33 am

I poked my screen trying to stick my finger in her dimple.

8 | Miche

April 16th, 2008 at 6:44 pm

Beautiful photos Andrea!

I especially like the bottom one of Lucas. Fabulous!

• ubobet.win: Ubobet is an internationally trusted gambling dealer previously 2001 until now. By holding attributed entry for online gambling sites that give vario
  • Wendy Perkins: Can g/f flour be substituted equally?
  • milhiskom.dk: Well done and written. I've jut started blogging myself very recently and observed that mwny articles merely rehash old ideas but add very little o
  • Brien Marshall: It's like Twitter but in real life! Certain people are looking for a platform to vent their opinion and you happened to be in their audience. On my
  • Sally Dowe Marchand: Oh my. I don’t know what I would have done. Bent over in agony maybe. Or turned quickly and walked away. Or offered sympathy for the stress she is
  • Lynn: Excellent to hear! Every person who reports getting the shot makes me feel hopeful, like we are one more small step closer to good times again. Our
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive I got jabbed! #TeamPfizer - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] the same day our youngest turned 20, I got my first Covid vaccine. For the record, my next one is scheduled four months from […]