28 Jan, 2011

Say hello to A Morning!

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Misc. life

I’m here in the A Morning studio, getting ready to talk about blogging. Please leave a comment and say hello!

12 Responses to "Say hello to A Morning!"

1 | Vivian

January 28th, 2011 at 8:01 am

Good morning /A\ Morning!

2 | mapsgirl

January 28th, 2011 at 8:02 am

Good morning and hello from Oakville, Ontario!

3 | Ross Brown

January 28th, 2011 at 8:02 am

Good morning, Ottawa!

4 | Bob Volks

January 28th, 2011 at 8:20 am

Have a fantastic day. GooooooD Morning!

5 | Marianne

January 28th, 2011 at 8:49 am

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a fabulous day.

6 | Jennifer

January 28th, 2011 at 8:49 am

For once I wish we had cable!!!!! Good Morning!!! Let us know we can see it on YouTube.

7 | Bob LeDrew

January 28th, 2011 at 9:09 am

Be sure to tell them about the time you got married to Britney Spears’s first husband in Vegas.

8 | Caroline Savignac

January 28th, 2011 at 9:34 am

So proud of my Superstar Sisters in Ottawa! Make us proud(er)!!!

9 | Big Cajun Man

January 28th, 2011 at 9:38 am

How’s it going eh? Ask Curt (Kurt?) about whether he thinks the Leafs will have a better draft pick than the Sens.

Way to go getting on local TV!!! Expect a big POP!

10 | spydergrrl

January 28th, 2011 at 12:01 pm

Nice work. You look very comfortable in front of the camera :)

Here’s the link to the YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/user/amorningvideo#p/u/5/XLfbG2S7U-U

11 | Allison P.

January 28th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Great job! It was a good interview to watch. You’re an inspiration, Andrea!

12 | Finola

January 30th, 2011 at 10:06 pm

Unfortunately I missed it live, but enjoyed it on YouTube. Nicely done Andrea :)

• a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive sleep and worry - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] advice reminded of my coronavirus chronicle (a.k.a. my paper diary) in which I describe our comings and goings and family updates. I […
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive The importance of chocolate - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] Earlier this week we placed an order for grocery pick up at the Superstore. I had figured we might not get the toilet paper we wanted, or th
  • andrea tomkins: I watched a whole video that was sent to me about this... how to deal with groceries when you bring them home. The problem is there is so much conflic
  • andrea tomkins: It is true that things are changing so fast. It's hard to keep up. Strangely, I am a PC client and didn't receive the email everyone is talking about
  • Lynn: It's Thursday now, and this just goes to show you how fast things change - we got an email from PC Optimum yesterday letting us know that a) they will
  • Lynn: I just got back from a Costco run and this kind of thing was in my mind the whole way, and when I got back home. I washed my hands before unloading th
  • Amy: The quandary about grocery bags and where the contagion ends was concerning me the other day. Every item in the grocery order has been touched by mu