28 Jan, 2011

Say hello to A Morning!

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Misc. life

I’m here in the A Morning studio, getting ready to talk about blogging. Please leave a comment and say hello!

12 Responses to "Say hello to A Morning!"

1 | Vivian

January 28th, 2011 at 8:01 am

Good morning /A\ Morning!

2 | mapsgirl

January 28th, 2011 at 8:02 am

Good morning and hello from Oakville, Ontario!

3 | Ross Brown

January 28th, 2011 at 8:02 am

Good morning, Ottawa!

4 | Bob Volks

January 28th, 2011 at 8:20 am

Have a fantastic day. GooooooD Morning!

5 | Marianne

January 28th, 2011 at 8:49 am

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a fabulous day.

6 | Jennifer

January 28th, 2011 at 8:49 am

For once I wish we had cable!!!!! Good Morning!!! Let us know we can see it on YouTube.

7 | Bob LeDrew

January 28th, 2011 at 9:09 am

Be sure to tell them about the time you got married to Britney Spears’s first husband in Vegas.

8 | Caroline Savignac

January 28th, 2011 at 9:34 am

So proud of my Superstar Sisters in Ottawa! Make us proud(er)!!!

9 | Big Cajun Man

January 28th, 2011 at 9:38 am

How’s it going eh? Ask Curt (Kurt?) about whether he thinks the Leafs will have a better draft pick than the Sens.

Way to go getting on local TV!!! Expect a big POP!

10 | spydergrrl

January 28th, 2011 at 12:01 pm

Nice work. You look very comfortable in front of the camera :)

Here’s the link to the YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/user/amorningvideo#p/u/5/XLfbG2S7U-U

11 | Allison P.

January 28th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Great job! It was a good interview to watch. You’re an inspiration, Andrea!

12 | Finola

January 30th, 2011 at 10:06 pm

Unfortunately I missed it live, but enjoyed it on YouTube. Nicely done Andrea :)

• Tannia: I someone today who said he played polkaroo.
  • Tannia: What was the actor's name who played polkaroo?
  • Lynn: Oh man, I can see this as my future in just a few short years. Between you and Allison (who's oldest is off in America for university), I can hardly r
  • Amy: Although what your daughter says makes sense and I'd follow her advice when you can, keep in mind that ride-sharing apps are a very recent way to trav
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive The risk that paid off - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] the most recent chapter in this series, the youngest daughter and I had just visited Big Buddha, a religious site in Phuket, Thailand. [R
  • Karen: That is completely frick’n awesome!!!
  • David Lynch: Good job indeed! My grandfather was Donald David Johannsen, son of Charles Augustus Johannsen, and I definitely got the carpenter genes from them. The