27 Feb, 2007

Waterboy wants your telephone number

Posted by andrea tomkins in: - Mail art|Misc. life

Waterboy wants your telephone number

[click to embiggen]

I hope no one is going to need this page from the new telephone book.

8 Responses to "Waterboy wants your telephone number"

1 | Lee

February 27th, 2007 at 7:47 pm

Very creative! Where do you find your inspiration?

2 | Natalie

February 28th, 2007 at 9:38 am

Andrea you so kick butt gurl — a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

March 1st, 2007 at 8:04 pm

I don’t know where this one came from. I guess he evolved from a sketch I was working on awhile back.

I did the same with Intestine Boy (too lazy to link it right now) awhile back. I really should scan a page of my sketchbook and the finished product. Hey, that would make a good meme. Hmmm. Anyone game?

4 | Lee

March 2nd, 2007 at 8:20 am

Not so sure about the meme-ing… but… Intestine Boy?!?! You’ve got me curious now!

6 | Lee

March 2nd, 2007 at 6:23 pm

Brilliant! Now I want to see a comic featuring Intestine Boy! (And his trusty side-kick, Water Boy.)

March 4th, 2007 at 11:51 am

Lee: I’m no illustrator. Trust me. A comic is waaaay past my drawing abilities!

8 | Lee

March 4th, 2007 at 6:30 pm

Drawing abilities? I think you’ve got plenty. And besides, a lack of drawing abilities didn’t stop me from starting a comic!