19 Aug, 2011

Thirty nine is fine

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Misc. life

And it includes a cupcake from Thimblecakes:

Vanilla cupcake from Thimblecakes

A pretty necklace from Zahara in Westboro:

new necklace!

Time with my family, spent outdoors (more about my birthday excursion later!):

Along a dirt road

What else? Hmm. Dinner, which included a timely wine delivery from SavvyCompany, amazing sushi from MHK (in Westboro too!) and home made ice cream.

A great day indeed!

8 Responses to "Thirty nine is fine"

1 | Alicia

August 19th, 2011 at 10:40 pm

Happy Birthday! Sounds fine indeed.

2 | Rasha

August 20th, 2011 at 1:38 am

Happy birthday! That necklace is lovely.

3 | Marianne

August 20th, 2011 at 10:23 am

Happy Birthday! I love the necklace. Sounds like you had a special day.

4 | Giulia

August 20th, 2011 at 10:59 am

Happy Birthday! Mhhhh, MHK in Westboro – can’t get enough of it! and that cupcake looks yummy as well.

5 | vicky

August 20th, 2011 at 5:13 pm

Happy Birthday Andrea. Sounds like you had the perfect day.

August 21st, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Thanks guys! :)

7 | Chantal

August 22nd, 2011 at 10:52 am

Happy Birthday Andrea!

8 | Capital Mom

August 22nd, 2011 at 4:42 pm

Happy thirty–nine!

• Petropablo: I hear ya. I recently read an article explaining why rock sculptures are wrong wrong wrong. I don't remember a single argument other you're messin
  • Sally Dowe Marchand: Happy to support your run for this great cause
  • andrea tomkins: I hope you get better soon, Sally! Thanks for being a cheerleader. And yes, all funds go to The Royal!
  • Lynn: Looks like an amazing day! A great day to spend with family and so many delicious things!
  • Sally Dowe Marchand: Wish I could do this along side you as I finally reached 5 k running but alas I am grounded after eye surgery - no Strenuous exercise until I get the
  • JInjer: Happy Birthday! Sounds like a wonderful and TASTY birthday! Is the cup with the cat on it yours and if so where did you get it? Sorry, couldn't
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive Destination: Carlington Hill - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] I haven’t been here for years. (The last time may have been when we set off Mark’s rocket.)  […]