01 Jun, 2008

hacked

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Misc. life

I’m lost a number of blog posts to a hacker. Sad thing is that I’m the only one to blame here…. for not keeping my copy of WordPress up to date.

6 Responses to "hacked"

1 | Nicol

June 1st, 2008 at 11:25 pm

How horrible!!!! I need to find a way to back up my blog.

I hope you find a way to recover everything!

2 | Marla

June 2nd, 2008 at 7:45 am

I’m so sorry – hope it all gets better!

3 | Lee

June 2nd, 2008 at 9:54 am

Ergh.

Can you tell if it was a random attack?

4 | ali

June 2nd, 2008 at 11:43 am

oh my god…same thing happened to me. hackers! grr!

5 | DaniGirl

June 3rd, 2008 at 7:21 am

Oh no… hoping you get it all recovered. Poor you!

6 | BeachMama

June 3rd, 2008 at 2:57 pm

ACK!!! if you are comfortable with it you should tell us your story so we can learn. I am still new to wordpress, so I would love to know how to back up my blog!

• a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive Look who I found! - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] He (or she) was just hanging out on a hosta. He’s the only one I’ve seen from our brood. […]
  • andrea tomkins: Me too! I am REALLY looking forward to it. We didn't get to go last year so I'm really counting on it this summer!
  • Ginger: I hope COVID-19 doesn't take away your camping trip!
  • andrea tomkins: It's going to be tough. The problem is that everyone seems to have a different tolerance. Some people think it's no big deal, while others haven't lef
  • Ginger: I'm that person too. I liked my personal space before this, but now...I would prefer even more than 6 feet please!
  • andrea tomkins: We have a natural gas BBQ but we bought this portable one a few years back fo camping and/or picnics. I loooove the smell of burning charcoal! And yes
  • Corvid: You have a charcoal grill *and* a gas bbq? Or just charcoal? I have both. Charcoal flavour is unique/delish. What restaurant is that?