11 Aug, 2008

Summer vacation: Bay of Fundy

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Misc. life

Only Nature can put on a spectacular rock show such as this one.

Tiny Mark at the Bay of Fundy

Walking on the ocean floor, Bay of Fundy

Bay of Fundy

6 Responses to "Summer vacation: Bay of Fundy"

1 | words words

August 11th, 2008 at 8:25 am

But only a marketing department can re-brand it.

Seriously.

A Fredericton-based company takes credit for re-branding and “enhancing the experience” of Hopewell Rocks on behalf of the NB Tourism Department. It was about ten years ago.

2 | Sharon

August 11th, 2008 at 8:52 am

I love the Horpwell Rocks. I did a painting of them once that a friend of mine bought and I can still see from time to time.

Your pictures are great! How is yoúr buiness coming along.

3 | Sharon

August 11th, 2008 at 8:53 am

Sorry about the typo…Need coffee and haven’t had one yet.

4 | Lala

August 11th, 2008 at 9:04 am

ahhh, one of the only things I miss about NB. I’m glad you went.

5 | The Moffman

August 12th, 2008 at 6:43 am

After Sunday night at Scotiabank Place, I can tell you that Billy Idol and Def Leppard also put on a spectacular rock show. But yours is nice too. :)

6 | Sharon

August 14th, 2008 at 1:42 pm

LOL! I have to agree with Moffman.I was a great ROCK Show. Just different types of ROCK.

My name is Andrea and I live in the Westboro area of Ottawa with my husband Mark and our dog Piper who is kind of a big deal on Instagram. We also have two human offspring: Emma (23) and Sarah (21). During the day I work as a writer at The Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre. I am a longtime Ottawa blogger and I've occupied this little corner of the WWW since 1999. The Fishbowl is my whiteboard, water cooler, and journal, all rolled into one. I'm passionate about healthy living, arts and culture, travel, great gear, good food, and sharing the best of Ottawa. I also love vegetables, photography, gadgets, and great design.