14 Apr, 2009

Easter 2009

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Easy ways to make kids happy|Photography

Foil bunnies

Easter Playmobil

Sarah's new addition

Emma's Easter cupcake

Sarah's Easter cupcake

Emma at dinner

6 Responses to "Easter 2009"

1 | Loukia

April 14th, 2009 at 10:11 am

You really are a great photographer, you know?

2 | LO

April 14th, 2009 at 8:15 pm

HEY, that’s my bunny! I’m going to check the pantry and make sure that the bunny-my bunny-that the Easter Bunny brought me, is still there…hmmmmm

3 | Scatteredmom

April 15th, 2009 at 1:10 am

Aw, cute!

We still have Peeps sitting on the counter. Jake and I each tried one, agreed that they were revolting, and there they sit, untouched.

April 15th, 2009 at 7:53 am

Scatteredmom: melt them down and make Rice Krispie treats!

5 | Chantal

April 15th, 2009 at 8:25 am

Awe! They look so happy. That is awesome.

6 | DaniGirl

April 15th, 2009 at 11:09 am

Oh my goodness gracious, when did Miss Emma grow up so much? Didn’t we just see her a few months ago? Wow!

Looks like a lovely Easter, nicely captured.

• ubobet.win: Ubobet is an internationally trusted gambling dealer previously 2001 until now. By holding attributed entry for online gambling sites that give vario
  • Wendy Perkins: Can g/f flour be substituted equally?
  • milhiskom.dk: Well done and written. I've jut started blogging myself very recently and observed that mwny articles merely rehash old ideas but add very little o
  • Brien Marshall: It's like Twitter but in real life! Certain people are looking for a platform to vent their opinion and you happened to be in their audience. On my
  • Sally Dowe Marchand: Oh my. I don’t know what I would have done. Bent over in agony maybe. Or turned quickly and walked away. Or offered sympathy for the stress she is
  • Lynn: Excellent to hear! Every person who reports getting the shot makes me feel hopeful, like we are one more small step closer to good times again. Our
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive I got jabbed! #TeamPfizer - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] the same day our youngest turned 20, I got my first Covid vaccine. For the record, my next one is scheduled four months from […]