18 Oct, 2006

A surprise package from Mexico

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Oh! Things!

… was waiting for me behind the door this morning. You will never guess what was inside. [Pic added below!] I am still laughing. ;)

Sheila guessed it. It’s from Tomas, a reader in Mexico. Also in the stash was the Spanish copy of Reader’s Digest. That entry, with a scan, is here.

Thank you Tomas… you made my day! :)

7 Responses to "A surprise package from Mexico"

1 | Sweet Pea

October 18th, 2006 at 1:36 pm

More Tupperware!!!! :-)

2 | Sharon

October 18th, 2006 at 5:56 pm

LMAO @sweet pea. So what is it?

3 | Marla

October 18th, 2006 at 7:10 pm

I second the tupperware idea. Inside it? Naughty squirrels.

4 | Sheila

October 18th, 2006 at 10:02 pm

Can’t remember when it happened but weren’t you getting translated into Spanish for reader’s digest or sumfin like dat?

5 | BeachMama

October 19th, 2006 at 7:35 am

Wow, that is very cool. How nice of Tomas.

6 | Zhenia

October 19th, 2006 at 12:03 pm

You’re big in Mexico!

7 | DaniGirl

October 20th, 2006 at 8:16 am

Oh, those are LOVELY! I had marionettes from Mexico when I was a kid – forgot completely about them until I saw your post!!

• andrea tomkins: Thank you Jinjer! I'm glad to know you are reading along! :)
  • Jinjer: I read your blog but do so via Feedly so that's why you don't see me as a subscriber and I'm usually in a hurry so I don't comment often, but I do rea
  • andrea tomkins: I am just overwhelmed by the idea of doing a blog export. Most posts I want to keep, but some I don't (eg some contests and giveaways of days gone by)
  • Lynn: So lovely! I have been thinking of doing a post like this - what is life like on a daily basis these days? Where is everyone, and how are they doing?
  • andrea tomkins: Good points!
  • andrea tomkins: We don't, actually! You might be surprised to hear this but the birds are pretty good at landing on the thing without hitting the window. Overall we h
  • Birdie: Wondering if you have the necessary bird strike deterrent on your windows? Especially the one with the feeder as pictured? Without the deterrents I im