03 Mar, 2007

I’m back!

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Photography

And I bet you didn’t even know I was gone. :)

We have just returned from a holiday. I’m not going to reveal where we were just yet. I thought it would be fun to post a few photos and have you guess where we were and what we did.

To make it a little harder, I thought I’d only use photos taken by Emma and Sarah. I’ll keep adding photos to this post until someone guesses.

Hint: They’ll be more-or-less in chronological order.

There is a handful of people out there who know where we’ve been, so no fair spoiling it for the others.

Here we go:

No guesses yet? Okay, how about this one:

7 Responses to "I’m back!"

1 | twinmomplusone

March 4th, 2007 at 4:56 pm

yeah, a trip guessing game, cool!

hmmm, guess I’m teh first one guessing:

first thought, San Diego
second thought, florida

2 | Jenn

March 4th, 2007 at 5:06 pm

I am thinking that looks a bit like the Animal Kingdom in Disney World!
I can’t wait to hear more details!

3 | Ryan

March 4th, 2007 at 6:14 pm

I seem to remember something mentioned about Florida a while ago? Disney World? Definitely the right time of year to go there…

4 | Helene

March 4th, 2007 at 10:25 pm

It’s a toss up… Magic Kingdom Jungle Ride or Animal Kingdom Sarfari ride .

On 2nd thought, I’m going with my first guess Jungle ride.

We did the Disney too this year with our girls in mod January. I;m just to far behind in my blog to post photos :)

5 | Jen_nifer

March 5th, 2007 at 8:34 am

I recognized the Ottawa airport before I even saw the wing of the plane. I’m voting Disney also. I haven’t been in almost 15 years, but that’s got to be it! If not, it’s time for another photo!

March 5th, 2007 at 8:42 am

You guys guessed it! Sheesh. You’re too good. I’m working on a post about it this morning. Huuuge update to come!

7 | Miss Vicky

March 5th, 2007 at 9:56 am

Jeez, I only got as close as Florida. Been a while since I was at Disneyworld

• andrea tomkins: Heeeey! I'm glad it was a good experience for you! Thanks for letting me know. :)
  • Kylie: Thanks for telling us about the SavvyCompany fondue party! We signed up with relatives across Ontario as a fun (virtual) way to celebrate my mother-in
  • Charlotte: Thank you for this awesome post. it’s a very informative blog thanks for sharing with us.
  • andrea tomkins: I don't own any Miik items, just seen those pretty dresses from afar! :) I didn't know they made leggings and am intrigued...
  • molly: Have you purchased Miik before? I have a couple of dresses and I wear them all summer - like, twice a week - and they wash beautifully. And so so comf
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive updatish - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] had a bit of an online shopping spree today. Remember my duvet upgrade earlier in the pandemic (and the unfortunate incident with the old on
  • Susan: I discovered that Chef's Plate delivers to Sudbury, so every once in a while (4-6 weeks, depending?) I send a box to my son. He LOVES it! He learns to

On this date in the archives