01 Jun, 2007

Mummy is annoyed. Very. Annoyed.

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Misc. life

I walked the girls to school this morning. It was early, and already it was stinkin’ hot . I walked home, eagerly looking forward to That One Special Thing: my coffee.

In fact, my hands were trembling as I pulled the espresso maker out and started to bring together the pieces to make my Lovely Hot Cup. I grab the milk, guess what? THERE WERE THREE DROPS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE MILK BAG.

FYI, not nearly enough to make my Lovely Hot Cup.

I swore. Loudly.

This gal is off to Bridgehead. AND buying herself a croissant to ease the trauma.

9 Responses to "Mummy is annoyed. Very. Annoyed."

1 | The Veggie Vixen

June 1st, 2007 at 7:52 am

AGH! I don’t drink tons of coffee throughout the day but I love my one or two cups. How dare they leave you with 3 drops?! You should get a chocolate croissant for all that trauma. :-)

2 | porter

June 1st, 2007 at 8:02 am

I feel for you!
I don’t even get out of bed to pee in the morning until I hear the perculator brewing my coffee!!! Sorry, too much information??

3 | Claudette

June 1st, 2007 at 1:31 pm

Had that problem too this morning, but with the coffee cream.

Had to drink milk with my coffee.

I can tolerate it if I can make a “latte” out of it, but my lattes don’t taste like Starbucks.

The second cup AFTER daycare drop off WITH the croissant (yes, me too!) didn’t taste as good as the first one did.

4 | Pendullum

June 2nd, 2007 at 10:10 am

I can feel your pain….

5 | PrettyInTheCity

June 2nd, 2007 at 11:45 am

I am really sorry to hear that. i know life begins after coffee.

6 | Mark Tomkins

June 2nd, 2007 at 9:20 pm

Let me just say here, that I just now opened the fruit drawer in the fridge and lo and behold there was a bag of milk there that my dw put in there herself. It’s been there for days….

June 3rd, 2007 at 1:44 pm

*sigh*
It’s true. But how could I have been expected to find it? I hadn’t had a coffee yet!

8 | Sharon

June 4th, 2007 at 11:08 am

LMAO! Tooo cute.

9 | Bethany

June 5th, 2007 at 4:28 pm

Oh you DEFINITELY go and get yourself some coffee! Really.