22 Nov, 2007

This is what we’ve been doing this afternoon

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Easy ways to make kids happy|Misc. life|Photography

record playerDSC_5296.JPG

DSC_5284.JPG

DSC_5291.JPG

DSC_5295.JPG

(Check out our playlist.)

What have you been up to?

I’ve been shut up in the house for so long I’m beginning to feel all squirrely.

6 Responses to "This is what we’ve been doing this afternoon"

1 | porter

November 22nd, 2007 at 4:30 pm

i’m squirrely too! i kept mouse home today cause it snowed and we did lots of arts and crafts, and i even dug into my secret stash of new crafts just to stretch it out a bit. then they managed to twist my rubber arm to start decroating for xmas….so we are all set to go except for our tree, getting that tomorrow. i haven’t showered and it’s nearly dinner time…argh.

2 | mel

November 22nd, 2007 at 5:31 pm

We also posted about listening to old records today… and then posted your hot chocolate recipe, which was perfect for the cold and rainy day we’re having. Happy coincidences make me feel so cozy in this big world!

3 | The Veggie Vixen

November 23rd, 2007 at 8:18 am

We’re busy playing the snow.

4 | a peek inside the fish bowl

November 23rd, 2007 at 9:11 am

[…] After school yesterday we hunkered down at home instead of frolicing in the snow (SNOW, can you believe it?). We drank hot chocolate, sang, danced, and spun some tunes (see yesterday’s post) and wrote letters to Santa. […]

5 | Michelle

November 23rd, 2007 at 4:09 pm

Where did that player come from???? I had the EXACT same one when I was a kid (I’m 29 now). Hilarious….now all I can think of is my Disney records and the minipops (oh and menudo!)

November 24th, 2007 at 12:37 pm

heh – Santa brought it last year, but I’ve seen them on eBay. ;)

You should see our record collection. It’s fantastic. :)