15 Jul, 2008

Can I tell you a secret?

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Misc. life

…. er, I mean, would you like to SEE a secret?

Check it out.

p.s. I must be nuts.

17 Responses to "Can I tell you a secret?"

1 | Nicol

July 15th, 2008 at 1:50 pm

That is exciting! Not nutty at all! Good for you!

2 | Chantal

July 15th, 2008 at 2:16 pm

Oh good for you. Funny after seeing the last photo of your toothless cutie I thought “she takes such wonderful photos of her kids”. There you go!

3 | porter

July 15th, 2008 at 2:59 pm

YOU are not nuts! You are LIVING LIFE! Life is way too short not to take chances and to follow dreams. Good for you. Great site so far too…your model is lovely.

4 | Rosie : )

July 15th, 2008 at 3:04 pm

Congrats! This work will only bring more happiness. :)

Live out your dreams. Kudos to you and your brave heart.

7 | smothermother

July 16th, 2008 at 7:07 am

Now that’s finding a way to live off your passion. Congrats!

8 | Lynn

July 16th, 2008 at 8:09 am

Awesome news! I’m so proud of you! We’ll be watching for more details.

July 16th, 2008 at 8:34 am

Thanks everyone.

The question remains: can I really do this?

10 | twinmomplusone

July 16th, 2008 at 9:33 am

Wow, exciting! And of course you can do this :)

11 | stephanie

July 16th, 2008 at 10:59 am

of course you can do it. i’ve been admiring your photography skills for a long time. great idea!

12 | Sharon

July 16th, 2008 at 11:25 am

Well you would be NUTS Not too. I’m jealous and excited for you all at once!

13 | The Veg Next Door

July 16th, 2008 at 11:37 am

Are you serious? Of course you can do it! You’re an amazing photographer. I love your pics — very natural, not posed, fun, good colours. Yay for you!

14 | Kristina

July 16th, 2008 at 11:47 am

Great idea!!! As soon as it’s official, I’ll start spreading the word!

15 | ChristinaTE

July 16th, 2008 at 12:59 pm

How exciting! Congrats! This may make me sound creepy but I picked my wedding photographer for her blog. I loved getting to know her as a person before inviting her to share such a big moment in our lives. Also, now I’m hooked and can’t stop reading! :)

16 | BeachMama

July 17th, 2008 at 8:09 pm

Wow Andrea!! You are an inspiration. Good for you, I look forward to watching it come to fruition.

17 | DaniGirl

July 27th, 2008 at 7:02 pm

Wonderful!!! That pix you took of Lucas and me is one of my all-time faves. You’re a natural!

My name is Andrea and I live in the Westboro area of Ottawa with my husband Mark. We have two daughters: Emma (19) and Sarah (17). I am the managing editor of our community newspaper, the Kitchissippi Times. I am a longtime Ottawa blogger, and I've occupied this little corner of the WWW since 1999... which makes me either a total dinosaur or a veteran, I'm not sure which! The Fishbowl is my whiteboard, water cooler, and journal, all rolled into one. I'm passionate about healthy living, arts and culture, family travel, great gear, good food, and sharing the best of Ottawa for families. I also love vegetables, photography, gadgets, and great design.