07 Jul, 2008

Please finish this sentence:

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Please finish this sentence

The last song I listened to was …

18 Responses to "Please finish this sentence:"

1 | Bob LeDrew

July 7th, 2008 at 7:36 am

“Waterloo Sunset” by the Kinks. I was in Paradise.

July 7th, 2008 at 7:43 am

“Chin Chin Choo” from Bollywood/Hollywood … a great film. (Hear the song while the credits roll.)

This song has been embedded my brain for the past few days, so I thought that by listening to it I could get rid of it. (It’s not working!)

I discovered the original verion on YouTube here. Hilarious.

3 | Mark

July 7th, 2008 at 7:56 am

Baby calf…na na na na na na na …Baby calf …na na na na na na na….Momma cow…na na na na na na …Momma cow … na na na na na na na … Papa Bull…..

4 | J.

July 7th, 2008 at 8:11 am

the bank The Loved Ones at Bluefest. The last song I can remember them saying the name of is a song called “Jade”. These guys are going to be big. :)

5 | Julie

July 7th, 2008 at 8:23 am

Bob Dylan – “If you gotta go – go now”. We don’t have TV now, so the CD player is almost always running. We’ve pulled out all our old favorites.

6 | porter

July 7th, 2008 at 8:48 am

Low Rider…..by War, try and get that one out of your head!

July 7th, 2008 at 8:52 am

Porter: I am going to have trouble getting that one out now too. Drat you.

8 | words words

July 7th, 2008 at 9:07 am

“Bow Wow”, by the Wiggles. A pre-Sam Wiggle masterpiece.

9 | Pendullum

July 7th, 2008 at 10:01 am

Delirious Love…
I was just listening to Brian Wilson and Neil Diamond…

Makes you feel all happy…. and so in love with love….

10 | Sharon

July 7th, 2008 at 11:29 am

James Taylor…Going to Carolina…I’m going with hubby and Miranda to see him tonight @ Bluesfest…I might even listen to Matthew Good. ;)

11 | Marla

July 7th, 2008 at 11:52 am

Left Right & Centre – a bit of Northern Soul that had me dancing with the broom

12 | LO

July 7th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

‘I kissed a girl’ by Katy Perry

July 7th, 2008 at 1:25 pm

And now it’s this.

14 | ali

July 7th, 2008 at 2:23 pm

st. andrews by Bedouin Soundclash.

i love this idea! great!

15 | AC

July 7th, 2008 at 3:05 pm

John Mayer = My Stupid Mouth

16 | mrsgryphon

July 7th, 2008 at 9:57 pm

Mercy, by Duffy… sing-along goodness!

17 | Karla

July 7th, 2008 at 10:50 pm

run by gnarls barkley. it’ll make you wanna……

18 | Meghan

July 8th, 2008 at 8:00 am

FEIST was great at bluesfest! Now Great Big Sea on Friday…..I also saw Justin Rutledge on Saturday. Lots of great music at this time of year. I can’t stop listening.