07 Aug, 2008

Today is Ten

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Misc. life

Happy anniversary honey!
You are wonderful. I hope you know how much I love you. :)

p.s. I know some of you have seen this before, but here’s a peek at our wedding day a decade ago.

6 Responses to "Today is Ten"

1 | Ginger

August 7th, 2008 at 7:36 am

Congratulations! Such a beautiful bride and a beautiful wedding!

2 | Lee

August 7th, 2008 at 7:46 am

Happy anniversary!

Here’s to many more decades of happiness!

3 | The Moffman

August 7th, 2008 at 8:26 am

Hey guys, happy anniversary to you! In some ways, it’s hard to believe it’s been 10 years already. In other ways, given all the living we’ve managed to squeeze into the intervening years, it seems like it’s been even longer!
Congratulations at any rate. 10 years is a notable accomplishment!!

4 | porter

August 7th, 2008 at 9:28 am

Ahhh love that ‘re-run’ thanks for sharing again. Happy Anniversary. Ten years is something to be very proud of.

5 | mrsgryphon

August 7th, 2008 at 3:02 pm

Hey, it’s our 10th anniversary tomorrow, too… so, happy anniversary to you both and I hope that you’ll be celebrating and remembering the beautiful summer of 1998 just like we will :)

6 | Chantal

August 8th, 2008 at 8:49 pm

I have always loved that video.

Happy Anniversary. Ten years is awesome. :)