14 Sep, 2008

I am alive

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Ottawa|Photography

Zip lining!

I did it! Yay me! Now I must go pour myself a beer.

8 Responses to "I am alive"

1 | porter

September 14th, 2008 at 4:10 pm

when you said zip lining i had no idea it would be that high up or that long…OMG! good for you.

2 | Karen

September 14th, 2008 at 4:46 pm

That’s wonderful! Enjoy the beverage. ;)

3 | Ginger

September 14th, 2008 at 6:06 pm

That is an amazing picture. What a fun and beautiful experience it must have been!

4 | Chantal

September 14th, 2008 at 8:11 pm

OH that looks like fun!!! Did the kids do it with you?

5 | Julie

September 15th, 2008 at 8:22 am

Yeay! I bet you had a big smile the whole way down.

6 | Sharon

September 15th, 2008 at 2:26 pm

OMG NOT ON YOUR LIFE! OK mine you did it but no way I could do it.
I’m hyperventlating for you.
Glad you were brave enough to do it.
Now I need a beer after seeing that shot.
WOW.

7 | J.

September 19th, 2008 at 5:44 am

Yeahhh! That’s awesome!

8 | Writing. Leaping. Landing. >> a peek inside the fishbowl

September 15th, 2009 at 7:42 am

[…] been looking at this photo today. It was posted almost exactly a year ago. It’s not me in that photo, but I love […]

• Karen: That is completely frick’n awesome!!!
  • David Lynch: Good job indeed! My grandfather was Donald David Johannsen, son of Charles Augustus Johannsen, and I definitely got the carpenter genes from them. The
  • RS: Wow, what a neat idea and to be dedicated to do it every single day. Loved it!
  • joy: i watched it all the way through and it made me teary. And I don't even know you that well. you have a good life.
  • Jinjer: I. LOVE. THIS!!!!!
  • Greg Escaper: The weather is not good outside, so that is why I don’t ice to stay out on the weekend. Instead, I force my friends to go to the escape room as it i
  • software akuntansi dagang: I believe everything posted made a great deal of sense. But, what about this? suppose you were to create a awesome title? I mean, I don't want to tel