14 Sep, 2008

I am alive

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Ottawa|Photography

Zip lining!

I did it! Yay me! Now I must go pour myself a beer.

8 Responses to "I am alive"

1 | porter

September 14th, 2008 at 4:10 pm

when you said zip lining i had no idea it would be that high up or that long…OMG! good for you.

2 | Karen

September 14th, 2008 at 4:46 pm

That’s wonderful! Enjoy the beverage. ;)

3 | Ginger

September 14th, 2008 at 6:06 pm

That is an amazing picture. What a fun and beautiful experience it must have been!

4 | Chantal

September 14th, 2008 at 8:11 pm

OH that looks like fun!!! Did the kids do it with you?

5 | Julie

September 15th, 2008 at 8:22 am

Yeay! I bet you had a big smile the whole way down.

6 | Sharon

September 15th, 2008 at 2:26 pm

OMG NOT ON YOUR LIFE! OK mine you did it but no way I could do it.
I’m hyperventlating for you.
Glad you were brave enough to do it.
Now I need a beer after seeing that shot.
WOW.

7 | J.

September 19th, 2008 at 5:44 am

Yeahhh! That’s awesome!

8 | Writing. Leaping. Landing. >> a peek inside the fishbowl

September 15th, 2009 at 7:42 am

[…] been looking at this photo today. It was posted almost exactly a year ago. It’s not me in that photo, but I love […]

• Sam Mangrum: Hi Andrea, I just finished reading your article "Reno post #25: Tile city" and I wanted to say thanks. I found so much value in what you had to say
  • Nora B.: So nice to see photos of J&D's beautiful cottage. A wonderful place to get away for a little while from our crazy world!
  • Luis: Never buy a Maytag appliance I have had mine for two years now and the washer and dry suck. Washer leaves soap on clothing and dry doesn’t dry.
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive Wedding anniversaries and pandemics - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] This is what we did for our anniversary last year, by the […]
  • andrea tomkins: Thank you Sally! It was so peaceful... very restorative. I look forward to our camping trips every year!
  • andrea tomkins: Hmmm. Perhaps I didn't use the right term in my post? They're inflatable pool floats, but they are a mattress shape, if you know what I mean! I amende
  • Brien Marshall: This post has transported me back to camping on Lake Opinicon in the 70s. Air mattresses were the classic blue-on-one-side/red-on-the-other-side canv