20 Oct, 2008

Please finish this sentence

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Please finish this sentence

If I had to choose three words to describe me I would say that I am …

15 Responses to "Please finish this sentence"

October 20th, 2008 at 11:34 am

Bright. Introspective. Punctual.

2 | LO

October 20th, 2008 at 11:37 am

organized, caring, intelligent:)

3 | LO

October 20th, 2008 at 11:38 am

p.s. should you follow up with ‘three things you are working on’ about yourself:)

4 | Mary Lynn

October 20th, 2008 at 11:54 am

Nurturing, Tenacious, Goofy

5 | J.

October 20th, 2008 at 12:05 pm

shy. patient. organized

6 | Nicol

October 20th, 2008 at 12:36 pm

Organized, Leader, Meticulous

7 | carrie

October 20th, 2008 at 1:06 pm

Tired. (often)
Frustrated. (sometimes)
Happy. (always)

Such is the life of a parent!

8 | Jennifer

October 20th, 2008 at 2:02 pm

Happy. Playful. Loving.

9 | porter

October 20th, 2008 at 3:12 pm

I decided to use positive descriptive words instead of the first three that popped into my head.

honest, fiesty, empathetic (did I spell that correctly)

10 | words words

14 | mrsgryphon

October 21st, 2008 at 12:44 pm

planner, earnest, creative

15 | megan

October 22nd, 2008 at 9:37 pm

loyal, considerate, neurotic

• Mort: I'm usually very good but was gripped with mild panic at the drug store Saturday when I suddenly realized I'd forgotten my mask. Normally there's a ba
  • Michael: You could mix up all your ingredients and form the dough, cover the put it in the fridge. This will cause the dough to perform a slow rise, so if done
  • Sally Dowe Marchand: Wow. Well done. I too have done something as absent-minded as walking into a store and taking my mask off. Inside right so remove it. I immediately re
  • sassygirl: i like hearing your voice on the browser version. it’s well done! (:
  • Sally Dowe Marchand: Oh dear. I am so not there yet. I was making my way hastily through Loblaws the other day and suddenly it dawned on me it was Christmas music playing.
  • Nicole MacPherson: Oh, I totally understand. I have found myself tearing up in public places when particular songs come on. I love Christmas music and I rarely think it'
  • peter: Absolutely love the audio version - you are a natural!