27 Nov, 2008

I’ve got the goods

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Oh! Things!|Ottawa|Photography|Recipes and Food

Oh my pretties. You have NO IDEA what I’ve been doing today.

I will give you a clue. Feast your eyes on this:

just call me cookie monster

It’s not what you think.

I’m on deadline and don’t have time to write right now. But I’ll be back later.

9 Responses to "I’ve got the goods"

1 | ImogenSky

November 27th, 2008 at 4:09 pm

Since its not what we think, I’m going to say you sampled/ate those desserts all day today :)
Though if you made those I’d love the recipe for the top bars :)

2 | porter

November 27th, 2008 at 6:45 pm

I’m sooooo jealous! But if they were in my house they wouldn’t last the weekend! Your dish is stunning, love love love it.

3 | Marla

November 27th, 2008 at 7:56 pm

*praying for leftovers during my visit*

4 | Jen

November 27th, 2008 at 9:41 pm

Those top bars look like one of the ‘top 10’ desserts from either Chatelaine or Cdn Living last year – soooo good!

5 | Shan

November 28th, 2008 at 12:53 am

I hope you enjoyed them. You did a great job with the pictures. And I am so jealous you got to spend time with Karen. Triple love her.

6 | Lynn

November 28th, 2008 at 11:32 am

I’m with Porter…I love that dish. I’d gladly clear some space in my cupboard for one of those!

7 | smothermother

November 28th, 2008 at 3:22 pm

I know who did that baking and therefore know how much you enjoyed eating them. And the pics you took are incredible!

8 | Natalie

November 28th, 2008 at 6:39 pm

Andrea I just saw you on CBC tv news at 6. Nice! Sad block parents in Ottawa will no longer exist.

November 28th, 2008 at 7:26 pm

Hee hee. Yes! That was me.
I wonder if I’ll go national? :)

• Lynn: Excellent to hear! Every person who reports getting the shot makes me feel hopeful, like we are one more small step closer to good times again. Our
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive I got jabbed! #TeamPfizer - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] the same day our youngest turned 20, I got my first Covid vaccine. For the record, my next one is scheduled four months from […]
  • andrea tomkins: Heeeey! I'm glad it was a good experience for you! Thanks for letting me know. :)
  • Kylie: Thanks for telling us about the SavvyCompany fondue party! We signed up with relatives across Ontario as a fun (virtual) way to celebrate my mother-in
  • Charlotte: Thank you for this awesome post. it’s a very informative blog thanks for sharing with us.
  • andrea tomkins: I don't own any Miik items, just seen those pretty dresses from afar! :) I didn't know they made leggings and am intrigued...
  • molly: Have you purchased Miik before? I have a couple of dresses and I wear them all summer - like, twice a week - and they wash beautifully. And so so comf