14 Dec, 2008

Please finish this sentence:

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Please finish this sentence

I am rather picky about …

12 Responses to "Please finish this sentence:"

December 14th, 2008 at 11:03 am

… diner breakfasts. Bacon must be crispy. Eggs must be over-easy with the right ratio of solid white and runny yolk. Home fries must be well-fried. Toast must be lightly toasted and buttered. And the coffee must be extra hot.

2 | Scatteredmom

December 14th, 2008 at 12:47 pm

My cookies. Can’t be too sweet. Must have the right ratio of batter to chocolate. Aren’t supposed to be low fat or healthy, although oatmeal is okay. Nuts are forbidden. Have to be a bit crispy on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside.

No wonder I bake my own, lolol!

3 | Jon

December 14th, 2008 at 1:04 pm

…about what fig cookies I buy. For the last 2 to 3 weeks, I couldn’t find any President Choice whole wheat fig cookies at the nearby No Frills, Independent’s, and Loblaws. I tried various kinds of fig cookies and I couldn’t stand any of them. Last Friday, just when I about gave up to keep looking for them because I thought that they were being phased out, I found them at a nearby No Frills and bought two of them!

4 | LetMeLIkeIt

December 14th, 2008 at 1:28 pm

about how I spend my time, since most of the time there’s not much left, besides college, family and girlfriend.

5 | porter

December 14th, 2008 at 1:49 pm

EVERYTHING!

Kidding. I am a bit of a picky gal…so I’m only half kidding.

Just to name a few:
– floors…must be clean
– temperatures…I’m always cold
– food…produce must be fresh, condiments can’t sit in the fridge for long, don’t really like leftovers especially things like meat (esp chicken or pork)
– handwashing…must wash hands alot…kids and hubs have to as well!
– the way people drive, I’m a terrible passenger.

6 | LO

December 14th, 2008 at 3:34 pm

the texture of things.

7 | Jen

December 14th, 2008 at 8:49 pm

Plenty, here’s the short list :-)
– tomato soup: it can ONLY be campbell’s
– pasta: most cannot be cooked longer than 8 mins
– the pantry: is it so wrong to have labels pointing out?
– the boy’s lunch: must be balanced and complete

Really when I think about it, it’s mostly all food related, lol

8 | Ginger

December 14th, 2008 at 10:01 pm

…the cloth diapers we use and the way the blankets are folded over the end of the baby carriers. My family would say I am picky about the food I like, but I like to think I just have strong preferences! :)

9 | Julie

December 15th, 2008 at 7:56 am

footwear. I like expensive shoes that last forever. Even the kids get rather expensive footwear, but they are passed down over and over and I think they’re worth it.

10 | J.

December 15th, 2008 at 10:57 am

My agenda. It has to give me enough room to write everything I need. Organized into times and a space for my daily to-do list. Oh! And it has to be colourful and not boring.

11 | vanessa

December 15th, 2008 at 11:17 am

having things like the white linen pillows in line with the shaker border on the quilt as if theres some greater order in life that feng shieus with the objects hanging over the beechwood surfaces in the white brick openfire placed kitchen with choir matted natural flooring .in fact the furniture in the main living area is the same colour as the walls in the sleeping area that match the grecian marble walls in the former ………………..

12 | smothermother

December 15th, 2008 at 12:30 pm

toilet paper. has to be cottonelle (or cashmere or whatever they are calling it now). i prefer the double roll.