02 Apr, 2009

$7000 worth of swag can be yours

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Misc. life

As many of you know I’m a writer for SavvyMom. It is a great gig, a great resource, and I work with great people! But did you know that they’re hosting a very cool contest?

SavvyMom has just launched their 2009 Dream Baby Shower Guide. It’s plush, practical and packed with everything a mom would need for feeding, sleeping, bathing and more. The best part is that you could win it all – over $7000 worth of new baby items – just by entering!

Contest details available online.

Check it out and come back and let me know what you’d like to win. (If I won it I’d be set up for Baby Shower gift for the next 20 years! Personally, I’d like the QuickCam Pro 9000.:) )

12 Responses to "$7000 worth of swag can be yours"

1 | mrsgryphon

April 2nd, 2009 at 3:44 pm

ooooo… running off to check the online entry details right now. Baby due end of May :)

2 | Judy

April 2nd, 2009 at 3:49 pm

Tough call what I would want to win…. I have some of the things already (the Health Pod… super useful when different parents take the kid to the doctor!) and I would love to share it with friends as we all get our families started!

3 | karen at Virtually There

April 2nd, 2009 at 4:37 pm

I would LOVE that high chair. So sleek and cool. I also love Boob nursing wear and that print of the girl in the bathtub is great. Pretty much I love everything in there.

4 | Miss Vicky

April 2nd, 2009 at 5:24 pm

Damn, I could actually use some of that stuff when Squirt arrive next month!

5 | Rebecca

April 2nd, 2009 at 6:15 pm

oh, how I’d like so uch of it, but the Boob nursing wear would be so useful right now and a little bit of style would be nice!

6 | Trea

April 2nd, 2009 at 10:09 pm

Um … all of it! Mostly the nursery furniture would be helpful because I’m going on #2 and am sorry to be pushing my 20 month old out of his crib so soon … Thanks for letting us know about this – I so entered AND told four friends.

7 | Loukia

April 2nd, 2009 at 10:23 pm

Does the winner win it all?

Wow… seriously!

I love all the stuff! Could still use some of it, too, with my baby…

If I won any/all of this, it would probably be easier to convince my husband to have a third child with me!

If that still doesn’t work… I would give it all to my sister, who is hopefully going to be pregnant soon! :)

8 | Amy @ Muddy Boots

April 3rd, 2009 at 9:25 am

So much of it would be very welcome in my home!

I think the PumpEase would be great fun at parties.

April 3rd, 2009 at 9:48 am

Ha. Amy. No kidding. :)

10 | Alina

April 3rd, 2009 at 10:35 am

I would love the baby furniture! The baby is due at the end of June :).

11 | Tiana

April 4th, 2009 at 12:53 pm

Well we already have most of the things we need (crib highchair stroller) so maybe the cupcakes?

But seriously, the alphabet print is GORGEOUS and the health pod would be very useful!

12 | BeachMama

April 5th, 2009 at 8:38 pm

There are a few items that I would still love to have even though I have no one new arriving in my life soon. The stool, pegboard and artwork, would all be welcome. And if I couldn’t use some of it I do know quite a few soon to be new Moms, so gift giving would be easy.

• andrea tomkins: Nope. The jar is on our window sill! It's getting the same dark/light cycle they'd have if they were on the outdoor side of the window. :)
  • Jennifer: That is really cool. I was wondering if you kept it outdoors? There is research on hatching monarchs indoors that it compromises them. They need the
  • Ted Benkhe: Jim Burns made a great point re visitation. I,m sure that the peace park will present very well after the volunteers who maintain it have worked th
  • andrea tomkins: I'm glad you find it restful Bonnie! I didn't on that day. :)
  • Bonnie Upton: I have a true love of this place. I drive to and from Ottawa from the NewmArket area to visit my sister snd now my son who attended uOttawa and has c
  • Amy: That sounds fantastic! As with most travelling, parts are much more comfortable when you're telling them afterwards, but they make a good story.
  • andrea tomkins: If I had to pick, Grundy wins! :)