16 Jun, 2009

BOLO

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Ottawa

Lynn from TurtleHead isn’t going to BlogHer. Nor am I. That’s why I’m VERY happy she organized the first annual Blog Out Loud Ottawa event.

I really needed someone to commiserate with.

It’s going to be held at the Raw Sugar Cafe in downtown Ottawa, on Thursday, July 23rd from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.

Local bloggers will be reading their favourite posts and there will be much IRL merriment. Lynn is lining up an impressive roster of bloggers, so if you’re a blogger, or would like to meet some of the faces behind the words, this is the kind of event you might find interesting. (NO STALKERS ALLOWED.)

Read more about the event at the official Blog Out Loud Blog.

7 Responses to "BOLO"

1 | ian

June 17th, 2009 at 7:00 am

I hope to be there – sounds like fun.

2 | Chantal

June 17th, 2009 at 8:18 am

I can’t wait!

3 | Miss Vicky

June 17th, 2009 at 9:48 am

still trying to determine if I’ll be in town!

4 | Lynn

June 17th, 2009 at 10:52 am

Many thanks for the advertising!

Some local photo bloggers are going to be setting up displays of their work as well. Would you like to bring a few photos to show?

5 | Nat

June 17th, 2009 at 7:04 pm

That’s what was on my bloggy to-do list.

I am taking a deep breath and going to read too. (Look forward to hearing you… )

6 | Amy @ Muddy Boots

June 17th, 2009 at 10:38 pm

Big red circle on my calendar around July 23rd. See/hear you there!

7 | mapsgirl

June 18th, 2009 at 10:24 am

We need something like this in the GTA. *scratches head* Wonder who would be brave enough to organize that….

Have fun!