23 Jul, 2009

Au naturel AND THEN SOME

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Memes/blog awards etc

A couple bloggy friends around town have posted au naturel (that is, makeup free!) photos of themselves. I thought hey, why not? But how about upping the challenge?

How about posting a photo of myself with a makeup-free and unwashed face, bedhead that has not been touched by a hairbrush, while pyjama-clad up against a stark white closet door?

Without further ado I give you …

DSC_6820-450

p.s. what about you? Up for the challenge?

8 Responses to "Au naturel AND THEN SOME"

1 | Sharon

July 23rd, 2009 at 9:13 am

YOU forgot to meantion the artitically place shadows that make you look good no matter what!

You look great in the morning….I just showered so no go for me today. LOL!
Most days you see me with out makeup…I don’t put it on to work on essays.
:P

2 | The Veg Next Door

July 23rd, 2009 at 10:29 am

Nice shoulder definition. Looking good!

3 | Amy @ Muddy Boots

July 23rd, 2009 at 11:53 am

Anyone brave enough to take a self-portrait with a makeup-free and unwashed face, bedhead, while pyjama-clad up against a stark white closet door IN A BATHING SUIT STORE CHANGE ROOM under those awful fluorescent lights WILL BE DECLARED THE WINNER!!

Nice shot, Andrea, and thanks for playing!

4 | Jennifer

July 23rd, 2009 at 12:36 pm

Thank god I am not a bloggy person, ‘cuz there is no way I’m doing that! Good pic of you though.

5 | BeachMama

July 23rd, 2009 at 12:38 pm

Well, you look pretty darn good in the morning, Hubby must be one happy man ;).

Nice shot by the way, great lighting.

6 | porter

July 23rd, 2009 at 2:29 pm

you look gorgeous no matter what! not fair. i’m not posting a pic of myself that way…sorry! mind you i don’t usually wear much make up anyway and i don’t use a brush!!

July 24th, 2009 at 6:52 am

Amy: I agree!

Thanks everyone. I know the lighting is a bit of a cheat. But that’s all you’re getting. ;)

8 | Loukia

July 24th, 2009 at 9:41 pm

Each picture I have seen of you girls ‘au natural’ has been nothing but BEAUTIFUL and I’m not kidding one bit. I want to do this, but I don’t know if I’m brave enough!