01 Sep, 2009

Tuesday September 1, 2009. One photo every hour.

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Photography

I’m using my phone to snap and upload a photo every hour for the entire day. (The first day of school!)

Scroll down for the most recent pics. I’ll be adding to it all day today.

(The set is also uploaded over here.)

iphone_pic

iphone_pic

iphone_pic

iphone_pic

iphone_pic

iphone_pic

iphone_pic

iphone_pic

iphone_pic

iphone_pic

8:00 p.m.

9:00 p.m.

10:00 p.m.

… that was the last one.

Goodnight!

9 Responses to "Tuesday September 1, 2009. One photo every hour."

1 | Shan

September 1st, 2009 at 7:59 pm

What a great idea. Loved seeing your day.

2 | milkfacemama

September 1st, 2009 at 9:21 pm

Nice – I love this! For some reason, I’m really into the tomato picture…maybe I’m lacking veggies in my diet??

3 | Scattered Mom

September 1st, 2009 at 9:38 pm

What a fantastic idea! I really enjoyed looking at your photos :)

4 | Ginger

September 2nd, 2009 at 6:28 am

Are the leaves already starting to change colors!?!?

September 2nd, 2009 at 8:45 am

Thanks all!

Ginger: Not really. There are a bunch of sickly maples on my street and they lose their leaves early. It’s kind of sad.

6 | BeachMama

September 2nd, 2009 at 5:30 pm

Great idea, how fun!

7 | DaniGirl

September 3rd, 2009 at 10:39 am

Great series!! I love the poladroid treatment, too. (My pic of the day yesterday was of some old maples in my neighbourhood that are already starting to change. Eek!!)

8 | Hourly Photo project: Friday October 2, 2009 >> a peek inside the fishbowl

September 18th, 2009 at 7:41 am

[…] had a lot of fun doing my one-photo-every-hour-for-a-day project. My enjoyment must have been contagious because Lex picked up the idea and did it as well. […]

9 | Hourly Photo Project « The Small Moments

September 19th, 2009 at 11:02 am

[…] a few weeks ago on the 1st of September Andrea decided to take one photo every hour from the time she woke up until she went to bed.  I thought it was a really fun and creative idea. […]

• andrea tomkins: Thanks Lynn! I will keep doing it as long as I enjoy doing it. :)
  • Lynn: just chiming in to say how much I still enjoy these weekly reading lists. That Google food one was fascinating!
  • Nick: In February, only one thing is good - this is the last month of winter and spring will come soon and it will be warm)
  • Tannia: I someone today who said he played polkaroo.
  • Tannia: What was the actor's name who played polkaroo?
  • Lynn: Oh man, I can see this as my future in just a few short years. Between you and Allison (who's oldest is off in America for university), I can hardly r
  • Amy: Although what your daughter says makes sense and I'd follow her advice when you can, keep in mind that ride-sharing apps are a very recent way to trav