08 Nov, 2009

New Westboro dog walking service

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Ottawa

August 2010: Mari-Beth is closed for the summer. Dog walking will resume in the fall. Thanks!

My friend Mari-Beth has started a dog-walking service here in Westboro.

She dropped by my house the other day to introduce me to one of her clients. His name is Elwood.

mari beth's dog walking service in Westboro

Mari-Beth is an immensely trustworthy dog-lover who isn’t fazed by the weather and truly enjoys long walks around the neighborhood with four-legged friends.

If you know of any dogs who need a little bit of company during the daytime, let me know in the comments below and I’ll connect you.

15 Responses to "New Westboro dog walking service"

1 | betsy mae

November 9th, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Not to take away from Mary-Beth who is lovely herself, but I LOVE Elwood he is so cute! Basset Hounds crack me up for some reason.

2 | Jennifer

November 11th, 2009 at 11:04 am

Hi Andrea. Can you put me in touch with Mari-Beth. Thx

3 | Dayanti Karunaratne

December 15th, 2009 at 9:44 am

I’d like to meet with Mary-Beth as well, especially if she’ll come into Hintonburg.

4 | ann

December 19th, 2009 at 3:19 pm

We’d like to meet with Mary-Beth too!

5 | Tammy

January 3rd, 2010 at 10:40 am

We’d like to meet with Mari-Beth too.

6 | Andrew / Ann Marie

January 3rd, 2010 at 1:07 pm

hi, can you get her to contact us?? thanks!!

7 | Michael Donovan

March 29th, 2010 at 10:54 am

Looking for a new dog walker for my 125 lbs. Blue Great Dane (Female) named Miah. She is a lovely well behaved, good on lead. Looking for someone who is available for a weekly walk on a fixed schedule or as required. My name is Michael; I can be reached at
613-728-6322. I would like to meet with Mari-Beth in person and have her meet Miah too. Thanks!

8 | Homemade whole wheat dog treats >> a peek inside the fishbowl

April 21st, 2010 at 8:13 am

[…] friend Mari-Beth (the Westboro dog walkin’ mama) sent me her recipe for dog cookies today. Piper has had a few of these and really liked them. And […]

9 | Jack

June 20th, 2010 at 12:59 pm

We’d like to be put in touch with Mari-Beth as well.

Jack and Kris

10 | carey

August 9th, 2010 at 2:43 pm

Can Mari-Beth write me please asap.

11 | Brittany Day

January 13th, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Hello,

Can I please have Mari-Beth’s contact information? Thanks!

12 | Grazyna

February 24th, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Hiya, I’m looking for her contact info as well. thx!

13 | James

March 7th, 2011 at 7:04 pm

Hello,
I have a little buddy that truly needs some attention in the daytime. I’d like to learn more about Mari-Beth and her services.
Thanks,

14 | Marian Slobodian

August 28th, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Would Mari-Beth be available to walk two dogs this week
August 29-September 11th

15 | chelsea

October 10th, 2011 at 5:01 pm

can you send me her contact?

• Horse Racing Tips: Very interesting subject, thank you for putting up.
  • Alison in Ottawa: I was disappointed to find out the minimum age is 16. While it makes sense, we will have to wait for a while before we go.
  • andrea tomkins: Claudette: I left it for a few months and am actually just giving in another read through now and making a few more changes before a friend reads it o
  • joy: does Piper ever get ticks? I hate those little b*st*rds. we are forever finding them on our dog. in fact, the vet says one of ours has Lyme disease
  • Claudette: ya. ;) Are you still writing your embargo book?
  • andrea tomkins: Thanks Claudette! Some short thoughts in return: - The eldest daughter and I have virtually eliminated beef from our diet, although I can't say t
  • Claudette: I really enjoy these weekend reading posts, I'm glad you keep doing them! Here's my view on some of the articles: I like meat and won't be giving i

My name is Andrea and I live in the Westboro area of Ottawa with my husband Mark. We have two daughters: Emma (19) and Sarah (17). I am the managing editor of our community newspaper, the Kitchissippi Times. I am a longtime Ottawa blogger, and I've occupied this little corner of the WWW since 1999... which makes me either a total dinosaur or a veteran, I'm not sure which! The Fishbowl is my whiteboard, water cooler, and journal, all rolled into one. I'm passionate about healthy living, arts and culture, family travel, great gear, good food, and sharing the best of Ottawa for families. I also love vegetables, photography, gadgets, and great design.