25 Dec, 2009

Christmas Day 2009 – one hour, one photo at a time

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Photography

… starting at when we were woken up and being updated as the day goes on. :)

All are taken with my iPhone and uploaded when I can. Scroll down for the most recent photos.

Wake up

6:00 p.m.

7:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m.

9:00 p.m.

10:00 p.m.

11:00 p.m.

10 Responses to "Christmas Day 2009 – one hour, one photo at a time"

1 | Eden Spodek

December 25th, 2009 at 8:18 am

Andrea, What fun! I’ll be stopping by throughout the day to see what families do on Christmas day. The last time I celebrated Christmas was with our babysitter’s family when I was a kid. Hope you don’t mind me stalking but this sounds like fun.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the best for 2010,

2 | Gliding through motherhood

December 25th, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Loving watching your day progress and taking my hourly photos!

3 | Life is Good…At the Beach » Christmas Day - One hour at a time.

December 25th, 2009 at 10:15 pm

[…] to a BeachMama Christmas, one hour, one photo at a time (Andrea mentioned she was going to do it, so I thought it would be fun to see if I could pull it off.).  […]

4 | BeachMama

December 25th, 2009 at 10:18 pm

So fun Andrea, I didn’t post as the day went on, but did one up for the entire day. I missed a couple hours in the middle when I had a much needed nap. But, carried on through the evening.

5 | mrsgryphon

December 26th, 2009 at 1:29 am

So fun! Looks like you had a wonderful day :)

6 | Shan

December 26th, 2009 at 8:59 am

Thanks for the great idea! I played along too. Loved see your Christmas day.

7 | Wrapping up Christmas 2009 >> a peek inside the fishbowl

December 26th, 2009 at 2:31 pm

[…] On Christmas day I decided to try taking one photo every hour because I wanted to document the day in a different way. […]

8 | Sharon

December 27th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

Looks like a nice, quiet and healthy Christmas! I was sick. No surprise. I seem to always get sick at this time of the year.

10 | Tales of life with a girl on the go » Blog Archive » Santa Claus is coming soon

December 24th, 2010 at 9:38 am

[…] year, Andrea at Peek Inside the Fishbowl posted a picture for each hour of Christmas Day. I must confess that I usually enjoy Christmas Eve more than Christmas Day. I love […]

Expert lice removal services in Ottawa with Lice Services Canada

• Claudette: Congratulations all around...weight loss, new gig...Awesome!
  • Amy: A friend of mine makes tomato soup by taking a can of tomatoes, blending them a bit, and thickening it with flour or cornstarch.
  • James Hale: Long time, no speak. Jo and I love Terra20. Looking forward to your writing there. Speaking of diets, we've been doing keto since October, feeling gre
  • andrea tomkins: Lisa, I just LOVE the idea of cheeseburgers for breakfast. Sounds like the perfect hot meal, especially for growing kids!
  • andrea tomkins: The amount of sugar in grocery store products is positively astounding. Caesar salad dressing! Pita crisps! Ketchup! Battered fish! I wish I had a bet
  • Amy: I've recently been diagnosed with gestational diabetes, it's made me take a lot harder look at all the sugar in my diet. Even though I was trying to
  • Lisa from Iroqouis: I have no problem with ribs for breakfast. I love leftovers in the morning. No fuss no muss. Isn't that what leftover Chinese food and pizza is for