25 Dec, 2009

Christmas Day 2009 – one hour, one photo at a time

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Photography

… starting at when we were woken up and being updated as the day goes on. :)

All are taken with my iPhone and uploaded when I can. Scroll down for the most recent photos.

Wake up

6:00 p.m.

7:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m.

9:00 p.m.

10:00 p.m.

11:00 p.m.

10 Responses to "Christmas Day 2009 – one hour, one photo at a time"

1 | Eden Spodek

December 25th, 2009 at 8:18 am

Andrea, What fun! I’ll be stopping by throughout the day to see what families do on Christmas day. The last time I celebrated Christmas was with our babysitter’s family when I was a kid. Hope you don’t mind me stalking but this sounds like fun.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the best for 2010,

Eden

2 | Gliding through motherhood

December 25th, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Loving watching your day progress and taking my hourly photos!

3 | Life is Good…At the Beach » Christmas Day - One hour at a time.

December 25th, 2009 at 10:15 pm

[…] to a BeachMama Christmas, one hour, one photo at a time (Andrea mentioned she was going to do it, so I thought it would be fun to see if I could pull it off.).  […]

4 | BeachMama

December 25th, 2009 at 10:18 pm

So fun Andrea, I didn’t post as the day went on, but did one up for the entire day. I missed a couple hours in the middle when I had a much needed nap. But, carried on through the evening.

5 | mrsgryphon

December 26th, 2009 at 1:29 am

So fun! Looks like you had a wonderful day :)

6 | Shan

December 26th, 2009 at 8:59 am

Thanks for the great idea! I played along too. Loved see your Christmas day.

7 | Wrapping up Christmas 2009 >> a peek inside the fishbowl

December 26th, 2009 at 2:31 pm

[…] On Christmas day I decided to try taking one photo every hour because I wanted to document the day in a different way. […]

8 | Sharon

December 27th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

Looks like a nice, quiet and healthy Christmas! I was sick. No surprise. I seem to always get sick at this time of the year.

Hugs
S

10 | Tales of life with a girl on the go » Blog Archive » Santa Claus is coming soon

December 24th, 2010 at 9:38 am

[…] year, Andrea at Peek Inside the Fishbowl posted a picture for each hour of Christmas Day. I must confess that I usually enjoy Christmas Eve more than Christmas Day. I love […]

terra20 Ottawa

Expert lice removal services in Ottawa with Lice Services Canada

• maryatparenthood: You don't need a smart phone to have text, but our line is that our kids may have a phone when they can pay for it. Many parents say their kids "need"
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive Supporting women's health in Ottawa (*sponsored) - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] need a bit of time to think about some of the issues I brought up in the first part of my post about kids and smartphones. Can you tell I
  • Tudor: My most recent blog post is about this - http://tudorrobins.ca/2017/09/technology-issues/ - it was prompted by my fifteen-year-old, who is now in grad
  • andrea tomkins: It's REALLY tough. And I definitely want to address the peer pressure aspect too. That being said, i do recall a study done by MediaSmarts that report
  • TD: For us it was when the kids started riding OC Transpo to school on their own. This meant grade 7 as that was when the school board gave them presto p
  • Molly: This is timely for us - in fact, we were just talking about when the kids *need* a phone. We figured high school, too. I agree that more screen time
  • andrea tomkins: You're welcome! It's really a win win for Ottawa families!

On this date in the archives