10 Oct, 2010

10 photos for 10/10/10

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Challenge me, challenge you|Photography

Happy Thanksgiving! And happy 10/10/10!

This is my placeholder post for The 10photos Project. This space will start filling up every hour on the hour, beginning at 8:00 a.m. EST on October 10, 2010. So check back to see how my day progresses! Earliest photos will be at the bottom. (ETA: I’m also uploading to the 10Photos Project Flickr Group. If you’re playing along you should too!)

Yippee!

For explanations of what’s in the photo please click through to read the captions on their Flickr page.

6:00

10:00 a.m.

10:00 a.m

9:00 a.m.

9:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m.

8:00 a.m.

11 Responses to "10 photos for 10/10/10"

2 | Judy

October 10th, 2010 at 10:47 am

Looks like your morning was more productive than mine! I drove to Westboro to rescue my camera from the store.

3 | Lynn

October 10th, 2010 at 3:50 pm

I totally recognize the distinctive font of Best of Bridge! I recently inherited the complete set. Let me know if you have any favourites!

4 | vicky weiss

October 10th, 2010 at 7:45 pm

Love the first photo and the photo of the bagel.
Hope you do this again soon on a day when Im not driving for 4 hours.

5 | Ginger

October 10th, 2010 at 8:25 pm

Loved today! Thanks for hosting this project! As for my favorites that you posted today….I love you 6pm photo of the sky! So beautiful! And your TABLE!!! Completely gorgeous! Hope you had a great day and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

6 | MeeGenius!

October 11th, 2010 at 7:45 am

This is such a great idea! Your pooch looks quite happy 1 pm :)

7 | Melanie B

October 11th, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Thanks for this idea – I actually did it and really enjoyed it!!
Didn’t get my photos up til today since i was out of Internet range, but maybe next year.. :)

I love your 11am photo!

Melanie

8 | Amy @ Muddy Boots

October 11th, 2010 at 10:39 pm

I just posted my pics from yesterday… although I kind of fudged the rules a bit. My favs are your 8am and noon shots.

9 | Nora

October 12th, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Love the Best of Bridge recipes! Apple crisp is a fall favourite isn’t it? Your photos are great – it’s a super idea.

10 | Diane

October 13th, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Great photos! Just wondering how you get that Polaroid look to your pictures?

11 | What will your Sunday look like? #10photos >> a peek inside the fishbowl

October 7th, 2011 at 7:52 am

[…] A few people have asked me whether I’m doing it again. How could I say no? I really liked doing this last year (remember, it was 10-10-10) so I’m keen to give it another […]

• andrea tomkins: Thanks Lynn! I will keep doing it as long as I enjoy doing it. :)
  • Lynn: just chiming in to say how much I still enjoy these weekly reading lists. That Google food one was fascinating!
  • Nick: In February, only one thing is good - this is the last month of winter and spring will come soon and it will be warm)
  • Tannia: I someone today who said he played polkaroo.
  • Tannia: What was the actor's name who played polkaroo?
  • Lynn: Oh man, I can see this as my future in just a few short years. Between you and Allison (who's oldest is off in America for university), I can hardly r
  • Amy: Although what your daughter says makes sense and I'd follow her advice when you can, keep in mind that ride-sharing apps are a very recent way to trav