07 Oct, 2010

Please finish this sentence

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Please finish this sentence

I derive much personal satisfaction from…

18 Responses to "Please finish this sentence"

October 7th, 2010 at 9:32 pm

… squeezing every bit of ketchup/shampoo/detergent/liquid soap I POSSIBLY CAN from the bottle before I toss it out. So. Satisfying.

2 | Ally

October 7th, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Actually using all the food I bought that week!

3 | Heather Ann

October 7th, 2010 at 9:35 pm

getting my whites as white as possible. Sick, but true!

4 | Rae

October 7th, 2010 at 9:38 pm

Finding all the dirty nooks and crannies and then cleaning them.

5 | Don (@foodieprints)

October 7th, 2010 at 9:41 pm

hearing that someone found a good meal by reading our food blog… :)

6 | Jen

October 8th, 2010 at 7:34 am

cleaning!

(closely followed by using up all the leftovers in the fridge)

7 | Binki

October 8th, 2010 at 8:33 am

Helping my kids live happy, healthy lives. Cycling and making one-of-a-kind tshirts.

8 | Binki

October 8th, 2010 at 8:45 am

Living below our means.

9 | Dave

October 8th, 2010 at 9:00 am

…discovering that Andrea has brought back the “Finish this sentence” feature.

10 | neil bakshi

October 8th, 2010 at 9:18 am

choosing biking to work, even if it’s cool or raining.

11 | Carla

October 8th, 2010 at 12:15 pm

cooking! I love the process of creating, finding new flavour and texting combinations.

12 | karen

October 8th, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Making sure every clock in the house show the exact same time.

13 | Annie

October 8th, 2010 at 3:09 pm

the happy face on my child now that I am no longer working and here when she gets home from school

14 | The Moffman

October 9th, 2010 at 11:16 am

. . . pushing through the tough first couple of kilometers of a run, when the body and mind are both yammering at you to stop this nonsense, but you draw on something else to shut them both up and keep going until it all smooths out.

The actual finish of the run is exhilarating too, but I find looking back that I get the most satisfaction from winning that opening battle.

15 | Carolyn HP

October 9th, 2010 at 9:59 pm

from completing a great photo shoot with my sister’s family, including an almost 4 year old little boy who does not know the meaning of sitting still… there is nothing like seeing the finished products from an afternoon well spent :)

16 | Diane

October 9th, 2010 at 11:07 pm

pinching pennies ; am fimally embracing my roots and loving it

17 | Nina

October 11th, 2010 at 9:42 am

… getting away from my pack-rat tendencies and doing a good cull & donate.

18 | Gwen

October 12th, 2010 at 2:49 pm

…hearing my daughters laugh.

terra20 Ottawa

Expert lice removal services in Ottawa with Lice Services Canada

• Lynn: WAY behind in my blog reading, but I had to comment as I catch up because I've been there - had lost days. What is it about super busy women like us t
  • ichungcusaigon.info: Cancun real estate now offers quick access to all in the modern conveniences retirees from your U. While picking a real estate agent to dedicate yo
  • SJM: My father sent epic care packages when I was at Uni - one per term. It included a 6 pack of beer and lots of food. This was when postage was much chea
  • andrea tomkins: I KNOW. It's crazy that we are now the parents of an adult. I can hardly believe it myself most days! :)
  • Allison: What!!??!! How is your daughter in university?!! That just cannot be!!! So glad to hear she is adjusting well and having fun and enjoying her classes
  • andrea tomkins: Great ideas Joy! Especially the POST-its! They're actually an expensive purchase for a student, so they'd make a nice addition to a care package.
  • joy: cute and fun - I would love to receive things like this! How about notebooks, magazines, post-it notes, seasonal treats, lip balms, gift cards for fav