07 Oct, 2010

Please finish this sentence

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Please finish this sentence

I derive much personal satisfaction from…

18 Responses to "Please finish this sentence"

October 7th, 2010 at 9:32 pm

… squeezing every bit of ketchup/shampoo/detergent/liquid soap I POSSIBLY CAN from the bottle before I toss it out. So. Satisfying.

2 | Ally

October 7th, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Actually using all the food I bought that week!

3 | Heather Ann

October 7th, 2010 at 9:35 pm

getting my whites as white as possible. Sick, but true!

4 | Rae

October 7th, 2010 at 9:38 pm

Finding all the dirty nooks and crannies and then cleaning them.

5 | Don (@foodieprints)

October 7th, 2010 at 9:41 pm

hearing that someone found a good meal by reading our food blog… :)

6 | Jen

October 8th, 2010 at 7:34 am

cleaning!

(closely followed by using up all the leftovers in the fridge)

7 | Binki

October 8th, 2010 at 8:33 am

Helping my kids live happy, healthy lives. Cycling and making one-of-a-kind tshirts.

8 | Binki

October 8th, 2010 at 8:45 am

Living below our means.

9 | Dave

October 8th, 2010 at 9:00 am

…discovering that Andrea has brought back the “Finish this sentence” feature.

10 | neil bakshi

October 8th, 2010 at 9:18 am

choosing biking to work, even if it’s cool or raining.

11 | Carla

October 8th, 2010 at 12:15 pm

cooking! I love the process of creating, finding new flavour and texting combinations.

12 | karen

October 8th, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Making sure every clock in the house show the exact same time.

13 | Annie

October 8th, 2010 at 3:09 pm

the happy face on my child now that I am no longer working and here when she gets home from school

14 | The Moffman

October 9th, 2010 at 11:16 am

. . . pushing through the tough first couple of kilometers of a run, when the body and mind are both yammering at you to stop this nonsense, but you draw on something else to shut them both up and keep going until it all smooths out.

The actual finish of the run is exhilarating too, but I find looking back that I get the most satisfaction from winning that opening battle.

15 | Carolyn HP

October 9th, 2010 at 9:59 pm

from completing a great photo shoot with my sister’s family, including an almost 4 year old little boy who does not know the meaning of sitting still… there is nothing like seeing the finished products from an afternoon well spent :)

16 | Diane

October 9th, 2010 at 11:07 pm

pinching pennies ; am fimally embracing my roots and loving it

17 | Nina

October 11th, 2010 at 9:42 am

… getting away from my pack-rat tendencies and doing a good cull & donate.

18 | Gwen

October 12th, 2010 at 2:49 pm

…hearing my daughters laugh.

Expert lice removal services in Ottawa with Lice Services Canada

• Hear Clear Pro 2 acquisto: I have learn a few good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you place to make one of these wonde
  • andrea tomkins: I hope you like it Anne! Do you batch cook soups for your soup-lovin' family? It'd be easy to freeze in single serving containers!
  • Anne Rodrigues: That's funny - my family's the opposite. They love soup and I can't stand it but they want soup at least once a week. So, I guess I have to give in.
  • „Live Below the Line” sau cum e s? tr?ie?ti cu 1,5 dolari pe zi | Dana rozMarin: […] ?i a f?cut-o cu atâta succes încât acum scoate o carte cu re?ete foarte ieftine, MintLife, Quiet Fish ?i un exemplu românesc, Farfuridi.
  • andrea tomkins: Awesome! Glad to hear! You may be the only one I've managed to convince, Festina. If so, the coffee is yours at the end of the month! If other Ottawa
  • Festina Lente: Fantastic idea. Something we should all do on Heart Day. I'm in !
  • andrea tomkins: It's crazy to think that IS the *real* website! How is this selling Winterlude to millions of potential visitors from all over the world? How is it se

On this date in the archives