17 Nov, 2010

audio test

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Multimedia experiments

audio test

Originally uploaded by fishbowl_fish

9 Responses to "audio test"

1 | Dave

November 18th, 2010 at 8:10 am

Good lord. That dog can TALK.

2 | Bob LeDrew

November 18th, 2010 at 8:16 am

I don’t mean to scare you, but there’s something furry on your lap.

November 18th, 2010 at 10:39 am

Ha! You guuuuuuys.

I was going to delete this but I might as well keep it at this point.

Also, I should have said, “this is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System…” do you remember that? :)

4 | Kristine

November 18th, 2010 at 10:44 am

I don’t have audio (here at work where I do all my web surfing) but it was great to see you anyway! You look great and I remember those expressions;-)

5 | Dave

November 18th, 2010 at 10:59 am

Ah, the Emergency Broadcast System. My memory has spliced it with another sound memory.

“This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. You will know it is time to turn the page when Tinkerbell rings her bell, like this: ting-a-ling-a-ling-a-ling. Let’s begin now.”

6 | Ginger

November 18th, 2010 at 11:33 pm

How awesome! You know why I like this? Because it kind of lets me know you better….does that make sense? I read you posts every day and I don’t see your expressions or know the sound of your voice or your mannerisms. I love blogging and the internet. I love “knowing” people all over the place. But you miss tons when all you have are words on the screen….

It is also hard to explain your thoughts sometimes…kind of like for me right now! :)

7 | Kaitlin

November 19th, 2010 at 9:33 pm

I’ve always wondered what our dog would sound like if it, y’know…talked. Thanks for the enlightenment :) I think I have a better idea…and for the record, I’m pretty sure it involves a Bostonian accent.

8 | Piper the puppy is a puppy no longer >> a peek inside the fishbowl

December 19th, 2010 at 11:07 am

[…] She loves her furry squeaky foxy toy and lives to play tug-of war with anyone who’ll offer. She thinks she’s a lap dog. She comes running when she hears someone pulling the ice-cube tray out of the freezer and if […]