24 Feb, 2011

Find me @podcamptoronto

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Publishing/writing/career stuff

I’m going to be attending/presenting/soaking up all the know-how at PodCamp Toronto this weekend.

Not only is it “Canada’s largest gathering of members of the new media community” but I’ve been looking at the sessions and I’m pretty sure that the collective brain power within PodCamp could power a whole other city.

Woot!

I have been working on a presentation about blog monetization (2:45 on Saturday!) and am getting squirrely just thinking about it.

Will you be at PodCamp T.O.? If so, please look for me and say hello! If not, follow @podcamptoronto on Twitter and/or follow the convo at #pcto2011.

6 Responses to "Find me @podcamptoronto"

1 | vicky

February 24th, 2011 at 10:03 pm

What a great topic!!

2 | CampingGirl

February 25th, 2011 at 6:42 am

I have not heard of this event. The sessions look really interesting.

3 | mapsgirl

February 25th, 2011 at 9:14 am

My husband is registered for PodCamp. You can follow him at http://www.twitter.com/bigdaddykreativ

4 | FireMom

February 26th, 2011 at 7:33 am

Have fun at Podcamp!

5 | Finola

February 28th, 2011 at 12:22 pm

I would love to hear more about PodCamp. Next brain drain perhaps??

6 | Eden Spodek

March 4th, 2011 at 10:48 pm

Now that you’ve had almost a week to decompress after a weekend at PodCamp Toronto, what did you think? It was great seeing you there and jumping in by presenting a session your very first time. Hope you’ll come back again next year.

• a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive sleep and worry - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] advice reminded of my coronavirus chronicle (a.k.a. my paper diary) in which I describe our comings and goings and family updates. I […
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive The importance of chocolate - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] Earlier this week we placed an order for grocery pick up at the Superstore. I had figured we might not get the toilet paper we wanted, or th
  • andrea tomkins: I watched a whole video that was sent to me about this... how to deal with groceries when you bring them home. The problem is there is so much conflic
  • andrea tomkins: It is true that things are changing so fast. It's hard to keep up. Strangely, I am a PC client and didn't receive the email everyone is talking about
  • Lynn: It's Thursday now, and this just goes to show you how fast things change - we got an email from PC Optimum yesterday letting us know that a) they will
  • Lynn: I just got back from a Costco run and this kind of thing was in my mind the whole way, and when I got back home. I washed my hands before unloading th
  • Amy: The quandary about grocery bags and where the contagion ends was concerning me the other day. Every item in the grocery order has been touched by mu