14 Feb, 2012

What do you need the most today?

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Oh! Things!|Ottawa

Happy Valentine’s Day!

I posted this to Twitter this morning but it was too good not to share here as well:

Take what you need poster

So I ask you, which one would you take? What do you think is missing? Myself, I need SLEEP, so I would have taken that one today!

9 Responses to "What do you need the most today?"

1 | jblatts

February 14th, 2012 at 9:48 am

I think patience. But if I took sleep, maybe more patience would come with it. ;)

2 | Chantal

February 14th, 2012 at 9:56 am

Sleep, definitely sleep.

3 | binki

February 14th, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I need a simple but thoughtful way to convey my love to the special people in my life.

4 | mommymarshall

February 14th, 2012 at 2:02 pm

easy…patience, followed by courage.

5 | archie

February 14th, 2012 at 4:45 pm

time…but I think it was already taken

6 | Iain Robson

February 14th, 2012 at 5:57 pm

I think one that could be on there is health. With our population changing health may become the most important factor.

Great find.

7 | Ginger

February 14th, 2012 at 10:47 pm

I need healing! Physical healing! We have all been so sick in this house for the last week. The boys seem to have rounded the corner but Nathan and I are still down. Oh…and I would love to have my sense of smell and taste back!

If we weren’t all sick…I think I might choose peace…for so many reasons.

8 | Rochelle

February 15th, 2012 at 2:01 am

I see ‘distraction’ was already taken.

9 | Lara

February 19th, 2012 at 9:38 am

patience. I need boatloads of it :)

• andrea tomkins: I'm happy to have the one tent! This particular site wasn't big enough to accommodate two tents, even two smaller ones. The view at this site was love
  • Splake: One big tent or two small? Hm? 2 small is better, me thinks. Views?
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive Silent Lake 2018: last post! - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] been a busy week! The highlights: I got to fly on a vintage WWII bomber and Mark and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary with a little
  • Bloodless: The park definitely is super-fun. I agree about the asphalt pathways - which is why we definitely wear our water shoes. The Vortex is an interesting
  • andrea tomkins: It was REALLY special. The more I think about it, the more grateful I am to have had this experience. re: the volume. Everyone was given headphones
  • Brien Marshall: Thanks for sharing that - what a way to get a visceral sense of how those airmen must have felt, minus the extra fear of not knowing if this would be
  • Ginger: And now I read part two and followed your link back to hiking with fly paper attached to your hat... Maybe camping in Canada isn't so different tha