14 Feb, 2012

What do you need the most today?

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Oh! Things!|Ottawa

Happy Valentine’s Day!

I posted this to Twitter this morning but it was too good not to share here as well:

Take what you need poster

So I ask you, which one would you take? What do you think is missing? Myself, I need SLEEP, so I would have taken that one today!

9 Responses to "What do you need the most today?"

1 | jblatts

February 14th, 2012 at 9:48 am

I think patience. But if I took sleep, maybe more patience would come with it. ;)

2 | Chantal

February 14th, 2012 at 9:56 am

Sleep, definitely sleep.

3 | binki

February 14th, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I need a simple but thoughtful way to convey my love to the special people in my life.

4 | mommymarshall

February 14th, 2012 at 2:02 pm

easy…patience, followed by courage.

5 | archie

February 14th, 2012 at 4:45 pm

time…but I think it was already taken

6 | Iain Robson

February 14th, 2012 at 5:57 pm

I think one that could be on there is health. With our population changing health may become the most important factor.

Great find.

7 | Ginger

February 14th, 2012 at 10:47 pm

I need healing! Physical healing! We have all been so sick in this house for the last week. The boys seem to have rounded the corner but Nathan and I are still down. Oh…and I would love to have my sense of smell and taste back!

If we weren’t all sick…I think I might choose peace…for so many reasons.

8 | Rochelle

February 15th, 2012 at 2:01 am

I see ‘distraction’ was already taken.

9 | Lara

February 19th, 2012 at 9:38 am

patience. I need boatloads of it :)

Expert lice removal services in Ottawa with Lice Services Canada

• „Live Below the Line” sau cum e s? tr?ie?ti cu 1,5 dolari pe zi | Dana rozMarin: […] ?i a f?cut-o cu atâta succes încât acum scoate o carte cu re?ete foarte ieftine, MintLife, Quiet Fish ?i un exemplu românesc, Farfuridi.
  • andrea tomkins: Awesome! Glad to hear! You may be the only one I've managed to convince, Festina. If so, the coffee is yours at the end of the month! If other Ottawa
  • Festina Lente: Fantastic idea. Something we should all do on Heart Day. I'm in !
  • andrea tomkins: It's crazy to think that IS the *real* website! How is this selling Winterlude to millions of potential visitors from all over the world? How is it se
  • Splake: Totally agree. And ditto on the lousy website. I actually kept searching for while to find the *real* website. Come on Ottawa. It's time to st
  • Wynne: We've really enjoyed participating in escape rooms too. We've only been to two in Ottawa & can't wait to try out more. If your family is into boar
  • andrea tomkins: Yes it was! It was a really nice treat. I'm definitely bringing the kids next time. :)