14 Mar, 2012

Who makes the best hot chocolate in Westboro?

Posted by andrea tomkins in: - Westboro

The answer to this burning question will be revealed to Extra Helping subscribers in the next issue, so sign up and don’t miss this one!

Edited to add: this issue of the Extra Helping went out yesterday! The content in the Extra Helping is not published anywhere else. So if you are interested in reading about what we discovered, leave a comment with your email address below and I’ll sign you up manually and send you a copy. :)

6 Responses to "Who makes the best hot chocolate in Westboro?"

1 | lacoop

March 14th, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Best hot chocolate: Truffle Treasures! That place is great.

2 | Debbie

March 14th, 2012 at 4:29 pm

I agree Truffle Treasures! I drink hot chocolate at other places, but none compares!

March 14th, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I’m not telliiiiiinnnnnnng. I will say that the results might surprise you. :)

4 | lacoop

March 14th, 2012 at 8:13 pm

If there is better hot chocolate out there than Truffle Treasures, I want to know! Next you will be telling me somebody makes better burgers than the Hintonburger. :-)

5 | Pontiac

March 15th, 2012 at 6:27 pm

I have to say, Ottawa Bagel is my go to for their authentic hot chocolate, which is absolutely amazing…

6 | alison p-h

March 16th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Great posting! I read it last night and love the “team” effort. I will definitely check the winner out!!!!

• Jinjer: I love that dog figurine so much!!!!
  • Dani: It's morrel season. Woot! https://photos.app.goo.gl/bE76iBETEpkDGU7w5
  • andrea tomkins: I will definitely check that out Tiana!
  • Yana: There is one near the train in Carleton Uni
  • Tiana: Oh there's a great book, if you haven't read it already - Gathering Moss by Robin Wall-Kimmerer.
  • Quail: Mushrooming is a fantastic hobby. Take a course in late September. These fun fall outings are usually very productive and often led by keen experts.
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive More about mushrooms - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] week I shared a quick recipe for mushrooms on toast. I deeply regret not running out and shoring up my mushroom supplies because I have a se

My name is Andrea and I live in the Westboro area of Ottawa with my husband Mark. We have two daughters: Emma (19) and Sarah (17). I am the managing editor of our community newspaper, the Kitchissippi Times. I am a longtime Ottawa blogger and I've occupied this little corner of the WWW since 1999. The Fishbowl is my whiteboard, water cooler, and journal, all rolled into one. I'm passionate about healthy living, arts and culture, family travel, great gear, good food, and sharing the best of Ottawa for families. I also love vegetables, photography, gadgets, and great design.