14 Mar, 2012

Who makes the best hot chocolate in Westboro?

Posted by andrea tomkins in: - Westboro

The answer to this burning question will be revealed to Extra Helping subscribers in the next issue, so sign up and don’t miss this one!

Edited to add: this issue of the Extra Helping went out yesterday! The content in the Extra Helping is not published anywhere else. So if you are interested in reading about what we discovered, leave a comment with your email address below and I’ll sign you up manually and send you a copy. :)

6 Responses to "Who makes the best hot chocolate in Westboro?"

1 | lacoop

March 14th, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Best hot chocolate: Truffle Treasures! That place is great.

2 | Debbie

March 14th, 2012 at 4:29 pm

I agree Truffle Treasures! I drink hot chocolate at other places, but none compares!

March 14th, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I’m not telliiiiiinnnnnnng. I will say that the results might surprise you. :)

4 | lacoop

March 14th, 2012 at 8:13 pm

If there is better hot chocolate out there than Truffle Treasures, I want to know! Next you will be telling me somebody makes better burgers than the Hintonburger. :-)

5 | Pontiac

March 15th, 2012 at 6:27 pm

I have to say, Ottawa Bagel is my go to for their authentic hot chocolate, which is absolutely amazing…

6 | alison p-h

March 16th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Great posting! I read it last night and love the “team” effort. I will definitely check the winner out!!!!

Expert lice removal services in Ottawa with Lice Services Canada

• Amy: A friend of mine makes tomato soup by taking a can of tomatoes, blending them a bit, and thickening it with flour or cornstarch.
  • James Hale: Long time, no speak. Jo and I love Terra20. Looking forward to your writing there. Speaking of diets, we've been doing keto since October, feeling gre
  • andrea tomkins: Lisa, I just LOVE the idea of cheeseburgers for breakfast. Sounds like the perfect hot meal, especially for growing kids!
  • andrea tomkins: The amount of sugar in grocery store products is positively astounding. Caesar salad dressing! Pita crisps! Ketchup! Battered fish! I wish I had a bet
  • Amy: I've recently been diagnosed with gestational diabetes, it's made me take a lot harder look at all the sugar in my diet. Even though I was trying to
  • Lisa from Iroqouis: I have no problem with ribs for breakfast. I love leftovers in the morning. No fuss no muss. Isn't that what leftover Chinese food and pizza is for
  • andrea tomkins: Food traditions are so interesting! I could continue to eat like this, but meat is my stumbling block. I would prefer to eat less of it, not more. I c