12 Dec, 2012

#12photos for 12/12/12

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Challenge me, challenge you

If you’re wondering what this post is about, read this. I’ll be uploading photos during the course of the day. Scroll down to see the most recent.

7:00 a.m.

5:00 p.m.

5:00 p.m. #12photos

6:00 p.m.

Untitled

7:00 p.m.

Untitled

11 Responses to "#12photos for 12/12/12"

1 | K

December 12th, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Almost all your photos are of food!

December 12th, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Haha! I know! I certainly didn’t plan it that way. :)

3 | Harriet Fancott

December 12th, 2012 at 11:14 pm

Um … 1 pm?! Please send STAT!

4 | Javamom

December 13th, 2012 at 7:14 am

This challenge was so much fun! Thanks for the inspiration. I enjoy visiting people and glimpsing into their lives….what a neat idea.

The wine shot…ha. At 5 pm I had several things I was looking at to take a shot of….my wineglass seemed so obvious. Makes me laugh.

Gonna participate again next time.

5 | Mary @ Parenthood

December 13th, 2012 at 8:15 am

A bonus photo! (There are 13!) Love the food theme :)

7 | Stefania

December 13th, 2012 at 9:39 am

What is that soup? I must know!

8 | Melanie

December 13th, 2012 at 9:48 am

The 3pm photo looks awfully nice and inviting. Love reading in bed mid-afternoon…or napping!

Thanks again for the inspiration – it was challenging – the hours seemed to just slip by so fast – but I had a lot of fun.

December 13th, 2012 at 9:54 am

The soup is a new recipe for me… butternut squash! The recipe is here: http://www.recipes.ca/recipes/soup-stew-and-chili/vegetarian/butternut-squash-soup-with-cheater-croutons

FYI the 1:00 p.m photo is butter beer. Blog post to come. :)

10 | Carly

December 13th, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Great photos – thanks for hosting, Andrea!

11 | Brenda A.

December 18th, 2012 at 9:31 am

Neat! The 1pm soup made me drool.

• Sam Mangrum: Hi Andrea, I just finished reading your article "Reno post #25: Tile city" and I wanted to say thanks. I found so much value in what you had to say
  • Nora B.: So nice to see photos of J&D's beautiful cottage. A wonderful place to get away for a little while from our crazy world!
  • Luis: Never buy a Maytag appliance I have had mine for two years now and the washer and dry suck. Washer leaves soap on clothing and dry doesn’t dry.
  • a peek inside the fishbowl » Blog Archive Wedding anniversaries and pandemics - a peek inside the fishbowl: […] This is what we did for our anniversary last year, by the […]
  • andrea tomkins: Thank you Sally! It was so peaceful... very restorative. I look forward to our camping trips every year!
  • andrea tomkins: Hmmm. Perhaps I didn't use the right term in my post? They're inflatable pool floats, but they are a mattress shape, if you know what I mean! I amende
  • Brien Marshall: This post has transported me back to camping on Lake Opinicon in the 70s. Air mattresses were the classic blue-on-one-side/red-on-the-other-side canv