13 Apr, 2022

Psst!

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Misc. life

Hey you! Hi! How’s it going? It’s been awhile since I’ve updated here but I am keen to get back into the swing of things. Care to say hello? I’m afraid my comments don’t exactly work (and I don’t know how to fix them!) but if you feel like it and have a moment to spare, drop me a line to let me know you’re still here. I’ve missed this; I’ve missed YOU, dear Fishies. I have a lot to share with you in the coming days.

8 Responses to "Psst!"

1 | andrea tomkins

April 13th, 2022 at 10:25 am

TESTING COMMENT FUNCTION that works sometimes, but not other times? Sigh….

2 | Maureen K

April 13th, 2022 at 11:58 am

Hi Andrea,
I am happy to read any posts whenever you choose to post them!

3 | andrea tomkins

April 13th, 2022 at 3:26 pm

Thank you Maureen!

4 | Brenda A

April 14th, 2022 at 7:39 am

What a nice morning surprise!

5 | andrea tomkins

April 14th, 2022 at 9:22 am

Thank you Brenda! :)

6 | Alison in Ottawa

April 14th, 2022 at 7:47 am

Hello. Updates are always of interest

7 | andrea tomkins

April 14th, 2022 at 9:23 am

Glad to hear! I need this in my life! :)

8 | Jinjer @ Intrepid Arkansawyer

May 11th, 2022 at 4:34 pm

Hiya! I’m still reading you! Love your blog SO MUCH!

• Jinjer @ Intrepid Arkansawyer: Hiya! I'm still reading you! Love your blog SO MUCH!
  • Agendepo168: Indonesia's Trusted and Recognized Online Slot Broker Agendepo168 is the best trusted slot machine game agent which was licensed by PAGCOR in Indones
  • bukausernesia: USERNESIA: Official Alternative Link to Usernesia Website Determing the best and most trustworthy location to play online gambling is now the key
  • BandarUsernesia: you can find not many gambling sites in Dalam negri that can hold the title since the finest slot gambling site. One of all of them is BandarUser
  • andrea tomkins: Hmmm. I will try it!
  • andrea tomkins: Good to know! Thanks Jenn!
  • Jenn Hagen: I like the PlantNet app for ID purposes - there is a Cdn version. Gives habitat info and uses your photos to help ID. I’ve not checked if it does ?