02 Oct, 2009

The Hourly Photo Project: documenting Friday October 2, 2009

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Memes/blog awards etc|Photography

This is the Hourly Photo Project. Scroll down to view the most recent photos. Check the Flickr group to see what others have set up, or go to the bottom of the original post and click on the links of the other participants.

7:00 am

5:00 pm

6:00 pm

7:00 pm

8:00 pm

9:00 pm

10:00 p.m.

7 Responses to "The Hourly Photo Project: documenting Friday October 2, 2009"

1 | Ginger

October 2nd, 2009 at 12:46 pm

This is so much fun! I am really enjoying this project!

2 | Psychgrad

October 2nd, 2009 at 3:47 pm

Having fun! Thanks for organizing this.

3 | Sharon

October 2nd, 2009 at 8:41 pm

Andrea

I will do the last of my hourly post in the morning. I’m really not well and have to get my fever ridden body into bed.

It was fun. I enjoyed it.
Sharon

4 | Eden Spodek

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Andrea, I love, love, love your photos. You’re a brilliant and inspiring photographer. Sorry I wimped out on you but my camera battery died last weekend and I forgot to recharge it until I was on the way to work this morning.

I hope you do it again and thanks,

Eden

5 | Shan

October 3rd, 2009 at 12:32 am

This is a great idea. I ended up playing a mini, after work version.

7 | Marilyn Warrender

October 3rd, 2009 at 9:05 am

My pics are now added to the Flickr group. What fun!

Expert lice removal services in Ottawa with Lice Services Canada

• Hear Clear Pro 2 acquisto: I have learn a few good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you place to make one of these wonde
  • andrea tomkins: I hope you like it Anne! Do you batch cook soups for your soup-lovin' family? It'd be easy to freeze in single serving containers!
  • Anne Rodrigues: That's funny - my family's the opposite. They love soup and I can't stand it but they want soup at least once a week. So, I guess I have to give in.
  • „Live Below the Line” sau cum e s? tr?ie?ti cu 1,5 dolari pe zi | Dana rozMarin: […] ?i a f?cut-o cu atâta succes încât acum scoate o carte cu re?ete foarte ieftine, MintLife, Quiet Fish ?i un exemplu românesc, Farfuridi.
  • andrea tomkins: Awesome! Glad to hear! You may be the only one I've managed to convince, Festina. If so, the coffee is yours at the end of the month! If other Ottawa
  • Festina Lente: Fantastic idea. Something we should all do on Heart Day. I'm in !
  • andrea tomkins: It's crazy to think that IS the *real* website! How is this selling Winterlude to millions of potential visitors from all over the world? How is it se

On this date in the archives