02 Oct, 2009

The Hourly Photo Project: documenting Friday October 2, 2009

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Memes/blog awards etc|Photography

This is the Hourly Photo Project. Scroll down to view the most recent photos. Check the Flickr group to see what others have set up, or go to the bottom of the original post and click on the links of the other participants.

7:00 am

5:00 pm

6:00 pm

7:00 pm

8:00 pm

9:00 pm

10:00 p.m.

Print this post Print this post

7 Responses to "The Hourly Photo Project: documenting Friday October 2, 2009"

1 | Ginger

October 2nd, 2009 at 12:46 pm

This is so much fun! I am really enjoying this project!

2 | Psychgrad

October 2nd, 2009 at 3:47 pm

Having fun! Thanks for organizing this.

3 | Sharon

October 2nd, 2009 at 8:41 pm

Andrea

I will do the last of my hourly post in the morning. I’m really not well and have to get my fever ridden body into bed.

It was fun. I enjoyed it.
Sharon

4 | Eden Spodek

October 2nd, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Andrea, I love, love, love your photos. You’re a brilliant and inspiring photographer. Sorry I wimped out on you but my camera battery died last weekend and I forgot to recharge it until I was on the way to work this morning.

I hope you do it again and thanks,

Eden

5 | Shan

October 3rd, 2009 at 12:32 am

This is a great idea. I ended up playing a mini, after work version.

7 | Marilyn Warrender

October 3rd, 2009 at 9:05 am

My pics are now added to the Flickr group. What fun!

NAC Ottawa events

Christmas ideas from Saunders Farm!

Frogs - a Chorus of Colours - at the Canadian Museum of Nature, Ottawa

Funhaven - Ottawa's destination for birthday parties and fun

terra20 Ottawa celebrates Earth Month

Ottawa Gymnastics Centre - Westboro

IMAX 3D - Journey to the South Pacific

bucketlist

etc.

• lacoop: We also made the decision to be a one-car family. We also make a point of biking and walking where ever possible: cheaper, better for the planet, an
  • andrea tomkins: Me too! It's really inspiring!
  • Lisa from Iroquois: Love the Yellowberry story.
  • Michelle: Yeah I got a rude awakening about the loading the offer stuff to your phone and it was for spending over $100 for 10000 points . The customer service
  • andrea tomkins: I don't this has ever happened before... but the winner according to random.org is commenter #87 - Nicola - the VERY last person to enter. :) Congr
  • andrea tomkins: Comments are officially closed to new entries! Stay tuned for the winner!
  • Nicola: For my second entry: I'd love some extra metal lunch containers, as I'm trying to phase out the plastics wherever possible...

My name is Andrea and I live in the Westboro area of Ottawa with my husband Mark and our two daughters Emma (14) and Sarah (12). I am the Editor of the Kitchissippi Times as well as Capital Parent Newspaper. I'm also a regular contributor to MediaSmarts.ca. I am a longtime Ottawa blogger, and I've occupied this little corner of the WWW since 1999 (which makes me either a total dinosaur or a veteran, I'm not sure which). The Fishbowl is my whiteboard, water cooler, and journal, all rolled into one. I'm passionate about healthy living, arts and culture, family travel, great gear, good food, and sharing the best of Ottawa for families. I also love vegetables, photography, gadgets, and great design.

The #dailylunches project – 660 and counting!

Every day I eat lunch and take a picture. Here's my latest:
Created with flickr badge.
Click the photo for details: what it is, where I ate it (if it's worth a mention!), and how to cook it (if there happens to be a recipe). You can also read more about this project right here.

Sideblog

A year before

• 2013-04-23 No articles on this date.

Got kids in Ottawa? These posts might be worth a click too:

Follow the Fishbowl’s companion page on Facebook

Let's stick a pin in that

Miz Mooz Women's Car