10 Oct, 2011

These are my ten photos for October 10, 2011

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Challenge me, challenge you

Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Monday!

These are the results of my 10Photos Photo Project. It documents Monday October 10 2011, one photo and one hour at a time. You can read more about it here. Earliest photos are be at the top. :)

For explanations of what each photo is about, click through to read the captions on their Flickr pages. Thank you!

9:00 a.m.

4:00 p.m.

4:00 pm

5:00 p.m.

5:00 pm

6:00 p.m.

6:00 pm

8 Responses to "These are my ten photos for October 10, 2011"

2 | Maranda

October 10th, 2011 at 6:44 pm

These are great! It looks like you had a lovely day :)

I enjoyed seeing everyone pics on Twitter again this year; thanks for organizing.

3 | Jayda

October 10th, 2011 at 7:08 pm

Such a fun project! Thanks for posting so I could tag along!

4 | Ginger

October 10th, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Mine are up at my blog. Had a great time looking at everyone’s photos like always! I love seeing the Holiday side of things in Canada while we just have a normal October Monday. So much fun! Thanks for hosting!

October 11th, 2011 at 8:13 am

It was fun! I love doing these. Best part, I think, is looking back. :)

6 | Carly

October 11th, 2011 at 9:12 pm

Oh, I so wanted to do this, but clearly needed an alarm to remind me to start in addition to the hourly one to remind me to take a photo.

Since I spent the entire day on Monday painting the new baby’s room, I’m sure my photos wouldn’t have been that exciting. How many ways can I take a photo of myself holding a paint brush?

I loved seeing everyone’s take on the day though – thanks for sharing!

7 | Harry Nowell

October 13th, 2011 at 12:41 am

My faves are Piper and the (?) llama.

8 | Mary @ Parenthood

October 14th, 2011 at 1:15 am

Mine are finally up! See http://parenthood.phibian.com/?ID=654. Better late than never, right? I love your leftovers shot :)

• link alternatif formasiqq: We're Australia's largest supply of expert critiques based on unbiased evcaluation and rigofous testing.
  • andrea tomkins: Thanks Lynn! I'm all about keepin' it real here. :) There's no point glossing over the fact that it took me three days to get over our jet lag, but I
  • Lynn: Last time I was at the one in Kanata, they didn't have any of the giant popcorn (which I am embarrassed to admit, makes up at least 25% of my at-home
  • Lynn: I'm really enjoying your Thailand series but I have to say, it is not inspiring me to travel at all. I am a terrible, stressed out, freaked out travel
  • Lynn: And this is why I just cannot bring myself to leave Canada. You are superheroes!
  • Jinjer: OMGgggggg I would've died on the spot I'm so terrified of bugs. YOur daughter is brave, reaching in there to remove the bag of nuts. And she must REAL
  • barristers: I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently