25 Dec, 2011

December 25, 2011 in photos

Posted by andrea tomkins in: Challenge me, challenge you

One hour at a time (as per this post). I’ll be uploading with my iPhone as I go!

7:00 a.m.

6:00 p.m.

7:00 p.m.

8:00 p.m.

9:00 p.m.

10:00 p.m.

10:00 p.m.

That’s it! I’m off to bed. Thanks to those who played along! I always have a lot of fun doing this with you all.

11 Responses to "December 25, 2011 in photos"

1 | Happy Christmas | The Small Moments

December 25th, 2011 at 2:02 pm

[…] was going to take part in Andrea’s hourly photo thing…but life took over and everything was too crazy around here this morning.  (Think two […]

2 | Carly

December 25th, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Merry Christmas!!!

4 | Denise

December 25th, 2011 at 11:05 pm

Cool idea. Feel free to check out my Christmas day!

5 | Merry120

December 26th, 2011 at 1:30 am

Looks like a wonderful day! I am super jealous that you got to nap! Thank you for hosting….I posted my pics from today on my blog here – http://merrywithchildren.com/2011/12/christmas-day-2011-in-photos/

6 | Amanda Earl

December 26th, 2011 at 9:38 am

i took about 3 hours off for a nap ;). thanks for the idea & lovely to see your pics. here are mine: http://amandaearl.blogspot.com/2011/12/xmas20110-5h45-19h45-hourly-photo.html

7 | Amy @ Muddy Boots

December 28th, 2011 at 9:55 am

A few days late, but here’s mine: http://muddybootsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-day-in-photos.html

Thanks, Andrea. It was fun. Merry Christmas to you all!

8 | Amy @ Muddy Boots

December 28th, 2011 at 9:56 am

P.S. Who did you go through for your photobooks? Are you happy with them?

December 29th, 2011 at 8:27 am

AWESOME photos guys! Love ’em.

Amy, this photo book was done through iPhoto/Apple. It’s super easy to use and I like the quality of the finished product.

11 | Mabel Torres

October 9th, 2012 at 8:35 am

Beautiful hourly photos of you. Pictures have clear resolution. I am planning to make my own too, so I can easily recount what I did or been preparing before Christmas.

• Mort: I'm usually very good but was gripped with mild panic at the drug store Saturday when I suddenly realized I'd forgotten my mask. Normally there's a ba
  • Michael: You could mix up all your ingredients and form the dough, cover the put it in the fridge. This will cause the dough to perform a slow rise, so if done
  • Sally Dowe Marchand: Wow. Well done. I too have done something as absent-minded as walking into a store and taking my mask off. Inside right so remove it. I immediately re
  • sassygirl: i like hearing your voice on the browser version. it’s well done! (:
  • Sally Dowe Marchand: Oh dear. I am so not there yet. I was making my way hastily through Loblaws the other day and suddenly it dawned on me it was Christmas music playing.
  • Nicole MacPherson: Oh, I totally understand. I have found myself tearing up in public places when particular songs come on. I love Christmas music and I rarely think it'
  • peter: Absolutely love the audio version - you are a natural!